Request PlusOps BO2 Trainers/Hacks
In this thread you can ask for hacks and tools.
Rules:
Only requests can be posted. (Post Deleted)
Request something that is already requested. (Post Deleted)
Request something that is NOT related to the section. (Post Deleted)
Request hacks for other BO2 Versions. (Post Deleted & Report)
When you are requesting something, try to keep it simple and clean.
Keep in mind that begging isn't allowed. (Like: Please, I pay for it, I will give you rep or thanks)
Request form:
Code:
Example:
Title: Zombies Trainer
Purpose: Fun
Design: Classic Windows
Other: My friends and I would really like this. It would be nice if it also had teleport feature.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Remember rules!
Don't request any graphics related feature(FX draw, No fog, etc.)
Rules:
Only requests can be posted. (Post Deleted)
Request something that is already requested. (Post Deleted)
Request something that is NOT related to the section. (Post Deleted)
Request hacks for other BO2 Versions. (Post Deleted & Report)
When you are requesting something, try to keep it simple and clean.
Keep in mind that begging isn't allowed. (Like: Please, I pay for it, I will give you rep or thanks)
Request form:
Code:
Code:
Title: 'Name of the Hack/Tool' Purpose: 'What it will be used for' Design: 'Classic or Own Made' (You may give images) Other: 'something you want to add'
Title: Zombies Trainer
Purpose: Fun
Design: Classic Windows
Other: My friends and I would really like this. It would be nice if it also had teleport feature.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Remember rules!
Don't request any graphics related feature(FX draw, No fog, etc.)

