C++ Memory write/read functions?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
C++ Memory write/read functions?
I tried googling but it didn't work out, so I'm asking this here.


I'm trying to make a CS:S hack, a simple sv_cheats bypass. All i need is to connect to the process, and edit a memory adress and "freeze it".
Then I need a hotkey function to make it listen to the F12 key and then activate the sv_cheats bypass.

Does anyone here know how to make something like this?

I know the adress.
If your going to read / write the memeory in the game DLL injection is the way to go.
And can you tell me how to do that?

maybe your msn?
Ok, tell me which one
MPGH irc obviosly

irc.mpgh.net
Nobody online on irc
I am.......zhaoyun333 on IRC.....
I'm the only one in irc.mpgh.net

I just need to know which functions I have to use for hacking. And if possible, explain me the .dll hook
Wtf? I don't see 10 people
mpgh.net.jpgattachment deleted · 28 downloads before removal
I do............

Ok try : MPGH: irc.mpgh.net
irc.jpgattachment deleted · 26 downloads before removal
You can right a dll in C++ ... right?.
u can build a dll with c++
So, how to do it? Which functions to use etc?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us