Thread: Bring back SOTW

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

You are joking right?? or just being a hypocrite... My shit got "dissed" by all your friends! and then they all ganged me.. and i try to be nice and ya'll still act "Douchey"
    This is the Art & Graphics Section, not General. General is a cesspool of assholery, you shouldn't expect anymore than that. This is a new section that's meant to be good.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    He didn't say hes better then me???? daumm

GFX battle? xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Get at me. You know I'm fire.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

What people are being racist to me I let get away with it? When I see people say racist shit on mpgh. Instead of replying to them with rage, I report them. They get banned in the end.

I don't let people say ****** this and ****** that to me and let them get away with it to fit in. That was one of the dumbest things you said all night.

I'll keep your name in my signature. It's a gift you made for me.

Guess cuz u are random.
    Da fuq that suppose to mean? Im Random? Bitch been in the GFX scene for 4 years now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    No, most of you guys are dicks here. Honestly, and when anyone says anything like that back to you, you act like chimps. You chimp the fuck out. Just like any other forum out there. When someone new comes along, and you don't like them, aka "Hater", you shit the bed at every chance you get to insult them.

You guys are all fuck nuts, and Blake, fuck yourself.
    You're the one who came in dissing RJ's work. There wasn't any need for that. If you think your shit is better then keep it to yourself. No need to cuss him out from some sort of superiority complex. I never once ridiculed you and the same goes for many others. It's only when you act like a dickhead that threads like this one comes about.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    No, but the people you associate your self with do, same goes for RJ.

Guilty by association.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Take my name out of your signature prick. Should have never fucking helped you, or Dox for this matter. Hate people like you guys. Only reason you two were even cool with me was to get something out of me, as soon as you got your shit getting better, you two became fucking assholes.

Any time I help anyone and think they are a friend for one second this happens.
    You helped me and in return I gave you $4 for it. So stop acting like you helped me for free.

You were cool at 1st. You got to know me (I guess) then you acted like you could do or say anything you pleased without me responding to your shit talking.

I never shit talked you. All I asked was for you to stop being annoying and you got all butthurt.

I'm the bad guy, I'm the shit talker, I'm the guy you helped for free. I'm the guy that was dissing everyone's gfx in the section.

i'll take you out my sig and then I'll go chargeback on paypal. Since I'm so ungrateful.

Da fuq that suppose to mean? Im Random? Bitch been in the GFX scene for 4 years now.
    I think you're good at what you do. You see my comments on your threads. You just aren't as known to me as doc rez and rj.
    Last edited by Blake; 09-30-2013 at 12:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Like I said dude, fuck yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

You helped me and in return I gave you $4 for it. So stop acting like you helped me for free.

You were cool at 1st. You got to know me (I guess) then you acted like you could do or say anything you pleased without me responding to your shit talking.

I never shit talked you. All I asked was for you to stop being annoying and you got all butthurt.

I'm the bad guy, I'm the shit talker, I'm the guy you helped for free. I'm the guy that was dissing everyone's gfx in the section.
    Gah blake you are such an asshole man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Gah blake you are such an asshole man
    I edited my thread and quoted you in it.

I don't know if you're joking but I'm not an asshole. He's just butthurt.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

i'll take you out my sig and then I'll go chargeback on paypal. Since I'm so ungrateful.

I think you're good at what you do. You see my comments on your threads. You just aren't as known to me as doc rez and rj.
    You fucking trolled me all day. Saying everything under the sun. I got tired of fucking hearing you "play around" so I stopped coming in there.
    Shit gets annoying. Please charge back your 4$. I was helping you without it in the first place clown.

Sat in Skype with you for a hour before you gave me anything to just be nice and help you like I planned to.

Say I didn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You fucking trolled me all day. Saying everything under the sun. I got tired of fucking hearing you "play around" so I stopped coming in there.
    Shit gets annoying. Please charge back your 4$. I was helping you without it in the first place clown.

Sat in Skype with you for a hour before you gave me anything to just be nice and help you like I planned to.

Say I didn't.
    Bro, Blake seems like a nice guy.. stop treating him like he killed someone... I think i know what this is all about.. Because i have been there.. I stopped making people signatures (Requests) because of this.. but i would spend hours on a signature making sure everything was just right.. they like it for a day or two and then request another signature from soemone else.. it pissed me off.. and some what jealous.. and felt like i wasnt good enough.. it seriously hurt my feelings..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Say I didn't.
    I don't troll. You're making shit up.

I gave you $4 in return for helping me to help you get the game you needed clown.

Say I didn't.

Also , so when you give someone shit and they give it back. You get all mad? I'd like for you to get on teamspeak and continue this shit talking. I'd love to laugh at you more.

Bro, Blake seems like a nice guy.. stop treating him like he killed someone... I think i know what this is all about.. Because i have been there.. I stopped making people signatures (Requests) because of this.. but i would spend hours on a signature making sure everything was just right.. they like it for a day or two and then request another signature from soemone else.. it pissed me off.. and some what jealous.. and felt like i wasnt good enough.. it seriously hurt my feelings..
    Nothing like that. He showed me how to use a smudge brush and blend it properly and some help on c4ds and how to make them blend. Taught me about topaz.

I gave him $4 for teaching me about it so he could get a game.

I wasn't being an asshole to him. He's clearly butthurt.
    Last edited by Blake; 09-30-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    No it's because one minute I was cool as fuck with them, as soon as I stopped doing graphics every night with them, they were assholes towards me, then would draw me back in saying "Just playing".

Same shit every fucking day. Shit gets old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I fucked a dog

#sayididn't!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast