Fall Anime

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Fall Anime
With the fall season starting in 2 weeks, it's time to psyched! Is there anything that you guys are really hyped for?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
#2moe4me

I'm looking forward to those also.
Log Horizon sounds like a SAO copy, but I'm looking forward it to that one as well
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


Log Horizon sounds like a SAO copy, but I'm looking forward it to that one as well
SAO is like a .hack//Roots copy and Horizon a SAO copy. Not much originality going on.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
SAO is like a .hack//Roots copy and Horizon a SAO copy. Not much originality going on.
Pretty much the same.
I don't know when its going to air, but I'd like to see the new Pokemon Origins.
Ugh. another tron-ish anime? Shit this on is a SAO-type setting, pass.

Fuck, why don't they just make Tower of God instead?! I mean ugh, why all this video game shit that's been done to death recently?!
~Tired of video game shit that is so goddamn boring~
(its basically just fantasy with healthbars)
------------

Anywho,



-You guys don't recognize just how fucking creepy this opening is.
and that fucking Kara No kyoukai movie(dunno why there is another one though but WHATEVER (ufotable>logic).



Yup thats about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post





-You guys don't recognize just how fucking creepy this opening is.
and that fucking Kara No kyoukai movie(dunno why there is another one though but WHATEVER (ufotable>logic).



Yup thats about it.
I didnt find the opening to be creepy. In fact, the only thing I though was that the creator of that opening must have been on acids (strong ones) during the process.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post


I didnt find the opening to be creepy. In fact, the only thing I though was that the creator of that opening must have been on acids (strong ones) during the process.




 
Spoilers
Well i think its just creepy because its the opposite of the original, and straight after she stabbed araragi in the heart.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post




 
Spoilers
Well i think its just creepy because its the opposite of the original, and straight after she stabbed araragi in the heart.

Me watching the video:

Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post



Me watching the video:




How about now?
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post





How about now?
Fuuuu, empire, what have you done? You really want to creep me out!
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

Fuuuu, empire, what have you done? You really want to creep me out!
No thats this:


Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us