Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InSane-sKilz View Post
    It is because Egys like you get it patched -.-
    The one who shared it here, wasn't an Egy. who made it in first was Turkish an got 235 replay on it, an the other was Mexican got 172 replies. those topic which I know, maybe there are others that I dun know.
    The one who shared it in elite pvpers, wasn't an Egy.
    The one/ones who made farm bots in youtube to show off his/her/their farm cows are not Egys.
    am using that code since 2010 and ever since, I've never shared it with even my bro. just my 2 PCs.
    Dun blame Egyptians for any thing others done wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Idle Farming View Post
    If you need any help, i've found a great website that i used my own VMware code with (well from that set of code on the website), even though i never used the ones here, mine still got detected. Just a heads up: on that website it shows the codes but not all the time does it give the " = "True" " or "= "FALSE" " statment, so if you get a syntax error thats what it is.

sanbarrow.com

It's something on the OS, not the actual code itself, watch how "he-wolf" will say he made that website, on crossfire.
    i think it isn't a code (configuration ) issue ,, it's across OS like Ports or ESX hashs etc .
    To get more info, search for redpill , bluepill , or scoopy doo .

Thanks
    If you need any help, i've found a great website that i used my own VMware code with (well from that set of code on the website), even though i never used the ones here, mine still got detected. Just a heads up: on that website it shows the codes but not all the time does it give the " = "True" " or "= "FALSE" " statment, so if you get a syntax error thats what it is.

sanbarrow.com

It's something on the OS, not the actual code itself, watch how "he-wolf" will say he made that website, on crossfire.
    Thanks dude <3 is 'she-wolf' even a girl? Apparently 'she' is kwarrior1's girlfriend?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InSane-sKilz View Post
    Thanks dude <3 is 'she-wolf' even a girl? Apparently 'she' is kwarrior1's girlfriend?
    Yeah i used to believe that myself, for like 2-3 days. Kevin (kwarrior1) confirmed that shewolf was not a girl, and infact was a guy from Germany and that they were not going out ever. Thats what I've been told from Kevins good friend, who is also a good friend of mine. I've asked kwarrior myself.

Also, if you actually had this guy on your friends list, you can see all the lies start to add up and make sense. Anyone can pretend to be a female over the internet it's just i feel really sorry for him, it's the only way he can get attention, by being gender confused.
    Last edited by Idle Farming; 10-06-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks
    Yeah i used to believe that myself, for like 2-3 days. Kevin (kwarrior1) confirmed that shewolf was not a girl, and infact was a guy from Germany and that they were not going out ever. Thats what I've been told from Kevins good friend, who is also a good friend of mine. I've asked kwarrior myself.

Also, if you actually had this guy on your friends list, you can see all the lies start to add up and make sense. Anyone can pretend to be a female over the internet it's just i feel really sorry for him, it's the only way he can get attention, by being gender confused.
    Yea hes on my Skype because he was going to help me with my arena auto, but hes never online now, can I add you in game? (not saying my ign)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345