Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Thats the least thing I can expect from a 100% Anti Islam website, all their articles about Muslims and nothing but Muslims.
    its funny how they marked the whole Middle-East in dark red color.
    Listen you may not know about this because well...ignorance, but statistics work in two ways.

What you showed was top rapes in quantity.
    What he showed was top rapes in percentage.

The US might have more than a country 1/10 its population, that isn't really surprising. But the country might have a higher percentage of its female population raped. Which is pretty much what you'll find in Islamic countries. The rape percentage is far higher there.

Oh and lol @ you saying the site is "anti-Islamic" when you posted a site with no information/links/proof at all and is basically just a guy writing w/e made up statistics he can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. Outside of public indecency, women should wear whatever they want.
    1-Islam said Wear or Don't , in both ways you will be judged about what you did . "So actually it isn't forced to."

2. Women don't need permission to go outside in a marriage. That is basically saying they are a captive not a free individual. They should let their husband know out of courtesy but they don't have to.
    2-Islam didn't say that *facepalm* , the Arabs said that only not Islam , another gay.

3. Rape in Islamic rule is just awful. They blame the victim as much as the person who committed the crime.
    So ? If I subscribed in killing a person , I'm the victim ? fuck this theories of western brain-washed people.

I guess I just broke Islam.
    You didn't even do anything because you're Ignorant and you don't know what you're talking about , I know If you're debating with a person , you should know what you're talking about , take out a Qur'an or whatever that learns you Islam and then talk about it so you will be talking with a brain.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

And by the way dumb fuck , the victim of the rape , god can forgive her / him If she/he obeyed Allah and started in a new paper as we call it in Arabic.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

And by the way , women should cover the "hair" not the "face" ....

Thanks
    If you respect women, why can a man have 4 wives but a woman cannot have 4 husbands?

The truth is so obvious for all to see.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by .watermelon View Post
    If you respect women, why can a man have 4 wives but a woman cannot have 4 husbands?

The truth is so obvious for all to see.
    So in the world any wives has 2 men ? the men will be fighting .....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    So in the world any wives has 2 men ? the men will be fighting .....
    I think you just kind of proved his point. You are pretty much blatantly sexist/ignorant here, thinking women won't fight over a man or that having 2 wives but not 2 husband shows equality.

1 wife is all a man/women is really capable of loving at a time, muhammed having 13 just shows that he treated them poorly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

I think you just kind of proved his point. You are pretty much blatantly sexist/ignorant here, thinking women won't fight over a man or that having 2 wives but not 2 husband shows equality.

1 wife is all a man/women is really capable of loving at a time, muhammed having 13 just shows that he treated them poorly.
    Well , It was a small point but the reality is not like this ...

The women will get 2 babies from 2 fathers rather than all babies from one father , my opinion.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fuck. I want to see the video, but it's removed... -_- Therefore, I cannot contribute to this damn thread :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Well , It was a small point but the reality is not like this ...

The women will get 2 babies from 2 fathers rather than all babies from one father , my opinion.
    Yeah..... well your opinion is kind of wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

And there were already people there.

Are you seriously this stupid?
    Unfortunately some people's brain operate at an extremely unquestionable speed. Take a look at this thread and use it as an example.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot

Thanks
    Extremism originated from the Wahabi movement which started in the 19th century by a person from Saudi Arabia. He took verses out of context from the Quran and wrongly interpreted it in his own way. Wahabis are not Sunni muslims, there is a difference. A lot of muslims now know about Wahabism and anyone who has looked into it knows it is funded by the Arab billionaires in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain etc. They spend billions of dollars every year printing their books and paying people to go to poor villages across Africa and the middle east and to brainwash people into the wrong teachings of Islam. Since the people they target are poor, they don't have the time nor the money to educate themselves about Islam so they know when they are being taught the incorrect teachings of Islam. The majority of the people they brainwash are unaware that they have been brainwashed. The moment you think Islam is about winning wars and fighting then you have been affected by Wahabism.

All muslim scholars said if you are not sure about any hadith then refer to it to the Quran. If it contradicts the Quran then throw it away. Some muslims don't accept Bukhari or Sahih hadiths and believe the people who narrated those hadiths are unrealiable.

So why doesn't the west remove these Arab billionaires? It is because they are the west's own people and the Zionists control them as well as controlling all western governments. Whatever the Zionists say the Arab billionaires do exactly as they say.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 10-05-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    So why doesn't the west remove these Arab billionaires? It is because they are the west's own people and the Zionists control them as well as controlling all western governments. Whatever the Zionists say the Arab billionaires do exactly as they say.
    And there are the words we need to ignore you. Should have put them first, save us the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

If you would actually watch the video, your point will be addressed directly.
    The problem is, those who aren't violent aren't true Muslims.
    ​To follow Islam directly as Muhammad intended, you must be violent and intolerant.

You may disagree, but it's put forth pretty bluntly in the Quran.

lol then i say jesus was black, and he got killed cuz he was black, now this is racist, what your comment was also racist so we are equal?? no!!!
    wtf
    if 1 christian is psyco, is that mean all the christians are psyco? no,
    you must be dumb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by piramitender View Post
    lol then i say jesus was black, and he got killed cuz he was black, now this is racist, what your comment was also racist so we are equal?? no!!!
    wtf
    you must be dumb
    ​Humorous you calling me "dumb" when you're as articulate as a disabled 6 year old.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    wtf
    you must be dumb
    Jesus was black you fucking moron, at least extremely dark skinned. He was also jacked and Jewish. Lastly, the Christian Bible recounts stories of violence, yes, but it explains why the sections of violence happened and why NOT to be violent. Whereas in the Qur'an it only contradicts, not retracts information.

/facepalm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    wtf
    you must be dumb

Despite the lack of direct biblical or historical references, from the second century, various theories about the race of Jesus were advanced and debated.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast