[Making] Custom MPGH Tags

Posts 1–15 of 142 · Page 1 of 10
[Making] Custom MPGH Tags
Well, I don't see the fairness of having one person do all of the requests, so I am volunteering to help Ravallo alleviate his "workload" by also making tags, I can the same type of tags as he can, however, I cannot apply them on you.

So all in all, I can probably do the same type of designs he can.

Read his thread for inspiration and guidelines, I'll be waiting.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...king-tags.html




Here are some tips:
  1. Recommended size for the icon in the middle is 16x16px if possible, if not - I'll try and work around it.
  2. Recommended amount of letters is 8 or less.
    More letters = smaller font-size, resulting in a bad looking TAG or possibly one hard to read



Well, I guess I should showcase what I have.
The text in the images are shaded for effect and readability and the icon is just a placeholder.

There's underlays and overlays (Simply put, underlays is underneath the icons and text, and overlay is over them.):

With the Swirl.
Underlay:

Overlay:



With Toplight.
Underlay:

Overlay:



Plain.




You can also combine the over and underlay for an extra shiny effect.


If you think you know what you're doing and want to do it on your own.
Here's a template for you.
@ @Antipathy
Lets see what you can do ..

Background Colour: Black
Text: OBEY
Text Colour: White with red outline
Icon URL:
Swirl: (Yes/No) Yes and No

Background Colour: Black Carbon fiber
Text: OFFICER
Text Colour: White with red outline
Icon URL:
Swirl: (Yes/No) Yes and No

Or try to surprise me ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
@ @Antipathy
Lets see what you can do ..

Background Colour: Black
Text: OBEY
Text Colour: White with red outline
Icon URL:
Swirl: (Yes/No) Yes and No

Background Colour: Black Carbon fiber
Text: OFFICER
Text Colour: White with red outline
Icon URL:
Swirl: (Yes/No) Yes and No

Or try to surprise me ..

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post



Wow .. you're good
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Wow .. you're good
So, where's my moneh?
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


So, where's my moneh?
What is your paypal .. ?
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


What is your paypal .. ?
Mine is currently locked, so that's not an option .
So.. feel free to rep if you'd like.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


Mine is currently locked, so that's not an option .
So.. feel free to rep if you'd like.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I would rep you if I could ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I would rep you if I could ..
Some other time.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


Some other time.
Where is everyone getting the swirl base from? If you'd send it to me via PM I'll glady + Rep and thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Arun's Bitch View Post

Where is everyone getting the swirl base from? If you'd send it to me via PM I'll glady + Rep and thank you.
I made the swirl on my own, re-creating it wasn't that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


I made the swirl on my own, re-creating it wasn't that hard.

Woah woah woah woah... wait... you can color code your groups?? HOW?! (I have CS6).
What the program or the site you use ?
+1 Rep
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post
What the program or the site you use ?
He uses Photoshop ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


He uses Photoshop ..
Okay .
Posts 1–15 of 142 · Page 1 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?