Thread: Was it laced?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Things you will never experience as a non-smoker.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (10-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post

- It scarred the fuck out of me! Not being able to tell REAL shit to your thoughts
    - As soon as I left the room, I felt like I gained consciousness of time again...

Any of you guys think it was laced or did I just smoke TOO much?
    Same thing happened to me. As soon as i left the room I was back to my normal everyday high.
    There's some effect but i forgot exactly what it's called.
    But like once you leave a room your brain does some shit and thinks differently once your out of the room.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adkuro For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (10-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Adkuro View Post
    Same thing happened to me. As soon as i left the room I was back to my normal everyday high.
    There's some effect but i forgot exactly what it's called.
    But like once you leave a room your brain does some shit and thinks differently once your out of the room.
    lol, I also had to keep looking at my phone to "calibrate" myself with actual time and to stay focused so that I didn't go insane... I feel like I have PTSD now...

Thanks

don't know what it is and I don't want to find out. Because of this incident i wasted my entire weekend hahaha so fuck weed
    It's kind of fun though. Don't let it hang you out because of that.
    It is kind of rare isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post

care to elaborate a bit on this?
    Certainly, I can try.

I don't know what you've had as previous experiences with smoking and what you've smoked before.
    I've recently started smoking synthetic weed (Yes, it's bad for you I know.) and as it's kind of up and down and sort of unstable to smoke, it's easy to take a wee bit too much.

When you've had a bit too much the vision begins to kind of float out and vibrate to some degree, kind of hazy and smudged.
    A little while after that the vision stabilizes and instead gives you a sort of overlay with the tv-static effect and then the haze comes back.

Imagine old games.
    Sort of like this, but a bit hazier and creepy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Certainly, I can try.

I don't know what you've had as previous experiences with smoking and what you've smoked before.
    I've recently started smoking synthetic weed (Yes, it's bad for you I know.) and as it's kind of up and down and sort of unstable to smoke, it's easy to take a wee bit too much.

When you've had a bit too much the vision begins to kind of float out and vibrate to some degree, kind of hazy and smudged.
    A little while after that the vision stabilizes and instead gives you a sort of overlay with the tv-static effect and then the haze comes back.

Imagine old games.
    Sort of like this, but a bit hazier and creepy.

I'm so tempted to try that but knowing my luck I'd go even more crazy
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

I'm so tempted to try that but knowing my luck I'd go even more crazy
    You need a strong mentality to not blow smoke out your nose and then convulse on the floor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

You need a strong mentality to not blow smoke out your nose and then convulse on the floor.
    Retro vision looks pretty boss, but knowing myself, I would not enjoy being in "the moment" haha unless im with people I know well and in a safe environment. Last time I was with some random people at some random ass house party...

Thanks

Retro vision looks pretty boss, but knowing myself, I would not enjoy being in "the moment" haha unless im with people I know well and in a safe environment. Last time I was with some random people at some random ass house party...
    That however wouldn't be good if you were, because you become unpredictable if you're not used to it.
    Could be immediate disaster.

Thanks
    So after my last incedent I tried having the same amount as last time today and I had much the same experience. I tried to not freak out and stay calm and just go with it. It wasn't as bad as last time but it was still the same concept. I've decided to quit smoking the really strong stuff and only smoke occasionally. This type of weed that gives me the affects feels so much different to what I would usually have. I don't really see the point in getting high anymore, while I'm high I just wonder why I do this, what my parents will think.
    Skype - JakeTheDragonSlayer
    Successful
    Buys/Trades/Sell
    8/0/9

Last Updated - 26th October 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrace. View Post
    So after my last incedent I tried having the same amount as last time today and I had much the same experience. I tried to not freak out and stay calm and just go with it. It wasn't as bad as last time but it was still the same concept. I've decided to quit smoking the really strong stuff and only smoke occasionally. This type of weed that gives me the affects feels so much different to what I would usually have. I don't really see the point in getting high anymore, while I'm high I just wonder why I do this, what my parents will think.
    holy fuck you got balls. Im not going to try again, and I think I smoked purple haze or ak47 not sure. But my max will be one J on occasion, never smoking from a bowl again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Certainly, I can try.

Imagine old games.
    was all for it until you said "synthetic weed" lol

holy fuck you got balls. Im not going to try again, and I think I smoked purple haze or ak47 not sure. But my max will be one J on occasion, never smoking from a bowl again.

there's your answer there. low tolerance + bong + high grade weed = major high
    Last edited by Taco; 10-29-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm taking out bowls of colorado dank in my fish steam roller.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    okay so, this is a mj thread BTW.

I tend to smoke like once a month or even 1 every two months, just on occasion with friends and stuff. Done it a good 10times. NEVER ONCE HAVE I EVER TRIPPED. Anyways, last night i go to this place ate a 1gram popper, headed upstairs, they offered me a hit and i accept the offer. So i took this HUGGGGGE HIT and sit down... moments later I felt like

- thoughts could become reality (but i knew it didnt)
    - I felt like when you think to yourself (in your head) that people could hear me.
    - It slowed everything down. I became aware of every little detail
    - It scarred the fuck out of me! Not being able to tell REAL shit to your thoughts
    - As soon as I left the room, I felt like I gained consciousness of time again...

Even though I didnt hallucinate things, it completely fucked with my mind and I left within the hour of being there!

Any of you guys think it was laced or did I just smoke TOO much?
    You have a low tolerance for weed and the weed you must have smoked was really strong..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Smoking from a bowl has nothing to do with it just the type of weed!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

Yeah, exactly what happened to me, It changed my life for the better and worse

But I now have fucking terrible anxiety and panic attacks

IF ANYONE KNOWS DRUGS, DEAR SIR, ITS ME. RELAX YOUR TITS/PUSSY, WHICHEVER ONE YOU HAVE, YOU JUST HAD A BAD TRIP. DRUGS ARE FOR THE STRONG MINDED, YOUR ANXIETY AND PANIC ATTACKS WILL GO AWAY, THE SOONER YOU LET GO OF WHAT HAPPENED. I DID SHROOMS FOR THE FIRST TIME BOUT A MONTH AGO, HAD THE WORST TRIP OF MY LIFE, I HAD A PANIC ATTACK THAT LASTED ABOUT 4 HOURS LONG. ACTUALLY LEFT ME WITH WHAT I THOUGHT WAS PERMANENT ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACKS, BUT THEYVE BEEN DECREASING OVER TIME. THE MORE YOU LET THEM RUN YOUR LIFE, THE MORE THEY WILL TAKE CONTROL. ALSO DONT TAKE MEDS, THEY WILL GO AWAY THE SOONER YOU LET GO, IF YOU DO YOULL BECOME ADDICTED AND HAVE ATTACKS 10X WORSE THE MOMENT YOU DONT HAVE A XANAX/KLONOPIN AROUND TRUST ME IM THE DRUG LORD OF THIS PLACE.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (10-29-2013)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast