Map Manager

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Map Manager
I use this code to change Training Room to Random Map. I use this in september 2013 for Russian CF.
Main class:
Code:
class CFMap
{
public:
	WORD MapIndex;
	char MapName[0x20];
	char MapFileName[0x51];
	char spacer000[0x2A9];
	DWORD MapRuleType;
	char spacer00[0xA];
	bool RandomRespawnTeamDeathMatch;
	char spacer01;
	char spacer02[0x2DC];
	float HellPosY;
	char spacer03[0xC8];
	BYTE SpotWeaponType;
	BYTE Environment;//CMP BYTE PTR DS:[EDX+EBP+6D5],0
	char spacer04[0x102];
	float EmissionInterval;
	float ParticlesPerEmission;
	float GravityAccel;
	DWORD EmissionMaxSize;
	float LimitY;
	float SightDist;
	float StartOffsetY;
	char spaxer05;
	BYTE UseWeapons[4];
	char spacer06[8];
	BYTE UsableBag;//MOV BYTE PTR DS:[EDX+EBP+801],1 
	char spacer07[0xE];
	float MapRuleSubType;
};
Code:
DWORD pMapMgr=(*(DWORD*)(CShell+MapMgr));
                            //logg ,\maps info to file
			  file.open("C:\\maplog.txt");
			  for(int i=0;i<=100;i++)
			  {
				  CFMap* map = (CFMap*)(pMapMgr + (0x818*i));
				  if(map!=NULL)
				  {
					 
					  
					  file<<map->MapName<<endl<<"Index: "<<map->MapIndex<<endl<<"FileName: "<<map->MapFileName<<endl<<"MapRule: "<<map->MapRuleType<<endl<<"Environment: "<<(int)map->Environment<<endl<<"SpotWeaponType: "<<(int)map->SpotWeaponType
						  <<endl<<"Gravity: "<<map->GravityAccel<<endl<<"MapRuleSubType: "<<map->MapRuleSubType<<endl<<"UsableBag: "<<(int)map->UsableBag<<endl<<"Bag1: "<<(int)map->UseWeapons[0]<<endl
						  <<"Bag2: "<<(int)map->UseWeapons[1]<<endl<<"Bag3: "<<(int)map->UseWeapons[2]<<endl<<"Bag4: "<<(int)map->UseWeapons[3]<<endl;
					  file<<endl<<endl<<endl;

				  }
			  }
			  file.close();
			  srand (time(NULL));
			   CFMap* map = (CFMap*)(pMapMgr + (0x818*30));
			   memcpy((void*)(pMapMgr + (0x818*30)+0x22),(void*)(pMapMgr + (0x818*(rand()%70))+0x22),0x818-0x22);//change training magazine room to random
			  map->MapRuleType=14;
How find MapMgr? See screenshot:
Welcome Back , Bro
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
Welcome Back , Bro
Thanks, man)
wow , that 's nice thx 4 sharing
@CrazyFrost put the screen in [IMG_][/IMG]
Without the _
Good Job Can i change the Map TypeRule or is it only Visual?
I Mean, can i use for example a Rifle Gun in Knife Mode?
@CrazyFrost
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
Good Job Can i change the Map TypeRule or is it only Visual?
I Mean, can i use for example a Rifle Gun in Knife Mode?
I try change game room map - but it make client error.
I made this function to allow you to explore the map, search for bugs. I changed the map of the shooting range and played 10 minutes on it.
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFrost View Post
I try change game room map - but it make client error.
I made this function to allow you to explore the map, search for bugs. I changed the map of the shooting range and played 10 minutes on it.
GJ, but that doesn't answered my Question
Can we change the MapWeaponType to use a M16 in Knife Mode? Or is it only Visual?
lol just tried it ,,, awesome work but the rules doesn't work for me ,, i may did it wrong !! GJ
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
lol just tried it ,,, awesome work but the rules doesn't work for me ,, i may did it wrong !! GJ
Some featers not work, i think more of this stuff - old code from Lightech Engine)
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFrost View Post
Some featers not work, i think more of this stuff - old code from Lightech Engine)
Its "LithTech" but anyway good job...
Also, do you have pattern for Map manager Addy ?
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Its "LithTech" but anyway good job...
Also, do you have pattern for Map manager Addy ?

50 FF D7 8B 15 ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 C4 04 85 C0
I've been using it for years. When I actually needed to try hidden maps like Dust 2, Inferno and Laboratory Korean Version.
You can also load your own custom maps that you made with dedit. For the gametype you must find the room option pointer and change the value of weapon type and freeze it to what you want then you go on the only sniper map or the only knife maps and you start the room and it works without errors. I already played TD Prison with rifles. It was funny.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I've been using it for years. When I actually needed to try hidden maps like Dust 2, Inferno and Laboratory Korean Version.
You can also load your own custom maps that you made with dedit. For the gametype you must find the room option pointer and change the value of weapon type and freeze it to what you want then you go on the only sniper map or the only knife maps and you start the room and it works without errors. I already played TD Prison with rifles. It was funny.
WTF room option pointer interesting ..
@rabir007
Code:
\x8B\x42\x04\x8B\x40\x04\x50\xFF\xD7\x8B\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\x85\xC0
Code:
xxxxxxxxxxx????xxxxx
Code:
+11
btw @CrazyFrost do u have a working class for CharacterMgr .. Like SIA , Star , Etc !?
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us