WTS[Cheap Minecraft Alt Accounts] [.10$] EACH! -Full ACCESS TOO-

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Cheap Minecraft Alt Accounts] [.10$] EACH! -Full ACCESS TOO-
Skype-mcaccountsmpgh

NOW SELLING FULL OWNERSHIP ACCOUNTS FOR ONLY 4$ EACH!


-[Minecraft Alts]-
1 Account-$.10
2 Accounts-$.20
5 Accounts-$.50
10 Accounts-$1.00
25 Accounts-$2.00
50 Accounts-$3.50
100 Accounts-$6.00
200 Accounts-$11.00
300 Accounts-$15.00
400 Accounts-$19.00
500 Accounts-$22.00

-[Migrated Accounts]-
1 Account-$.50
2 Accounts-$1.00
4 Accounts-$2.00
10 Accounts-$4.00
20 Accounts-$7.00
50 Accounts-$12.00
100 Accounts-$17.00
More are available, just contact me on skype for the extra prices.
I accept PayPal.
This person Scams, I purchased 15 accounts from him ($1.50) and he gave me 15 incorrect users and logins,
My skype- ethan.gilbert1
Once you complete the transaction he gives you some fake credentials (email and password) then he fucks off

SCAMMER!!

To mods (please ban user, I can show proof that what he sent be was fake cred)
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?