TalkingProject Soul BETA v0.1 || Ultimate Trainer || Leaderboards || NameChanger || FoV

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Project Soul BETA v0.1 || Ultimate Trainer || Leaderboards || NameChanger || FoV
Hello everyone.

Today, I'm introducing my first ever official hack for Call of Duty: Ghosts. In fact, my first ever project that I'm going to be working on throughout this year's Call of Duty.

Somethings to take note of:


~ This is a beta version, not near finished product.
~ Some features might not work/are buggy
~ The first beta version


GUI:

I have worked a little harder to get a decent-looking GUI. The GUI will not look like this in later versions because I have a much better looking GUI coming your way.

Feedback:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, leave feedback on what you thought about the GUI, what features worked and didn't work for you, and what you'd like to see added.

Other info:

After the beta stages of this project are finished, I will be putting in EXTINCTION features. Some features are like prestige, leaderboard editor, etc.

IMPORTANT!! YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS FORMAT OF POSTING ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE HACK. THIS WILL HELP ME FIX YOUR PROBLEM FASTER AND MORE EFFICIENTLY:

~ Operating system:
~ Brief system specs: (just include R.A.M, CPU and GPU)
~ Error? (POST SCREENSHOT)
~ Crash?
~ Additional notes:


IF THAT FORMAT IS NOT FOLLOWED, I, NEITHER WILL OTHER USERS ANSWER YOUR POST. (DO NOT POST "not working")

Screenshot/preview:



How to use:

~ Start up the game
~ Run tool
**!AS ADMINISTRATOR!**
~ Apply your values in the textboxes and apply by clicking the corresponding button


Virus scans:

~ VirusTotal
~ Jotti


NOTE: I'm not responsible for any bans that may occur on your account. Please make sure to use at your own risk

Have a nice training time .

Credits:
@Kendoyavus (address) @conan1 (address) @master131 (memory module) @Lovroman (for being lovro)
Project Soul Beta v0.1_mpgh.net.rar171 KB · 479 downloads 1/47 malicious
Crappy job redo it. Jk, good job, if you need help ( I am out of game now ) let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
Crappy job redo it. Jk, good job, if you need help ( I am out of game now ) let me know.
Alright haha .
Name Faker doesn't work lmao
Alienware mx17 r4
16gb ram
No error just doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by x GLITCH KING o View Post
Name Faker doesn't work lmao
Alienware mx17 r4
16gb ram
No error just doesn't work
Does it work in a party? Or it just doesn't work in-game?
does this load the current values stored by the game? like lets say u have 100 kills, when you open the program will it bring up 100 kills in the box? if not you should add that feature or like a button that says load stats.
Quote Originally Posted by Nem3sis94 View Post
does this load the current values stored by the game? like lets say u have 100 kills, when you open the program will it bring up 100 kills in the box? if not you should add that feature or like a button that says load stats.
That's easy to do, thanks so much for your suggestion, will do! .
Nice tool, thanks for the release. Also what features will you be adding?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero Keys View Post
Nice tool, thanks for the release. Also what features will you be adding?
Well, whatever you guys want so request ahead .
Can always appreciate a clean appealing gui, good job props.
Quote Originally Posted by notnixby View Post
Can always appreciate a clean appealing gui, good job props.
It's not the best I can do but meh, it's just a beta. Thanks for the feedback .
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
It's not the best I can do but meh, it's just a beta. Thanks for the feedback .
Excited to see your best than keep at it!
Nice GUI, let me know if you need anything.
Good luck
Letting u know name changer does not work

Windows 7 x64bit
8 Gb ram
i7 3770 3.9Ghz
GTX 670 4gb OC
Great hack, Great GUI, Great Features and barely any bugs or crashes. I rate it 9/10 for beta version

EDIT: Will you be adding other features like aimbot, wallhacks ect?
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?