Naruto Chapter 656

Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
Naruto Chapter 656
What the fuck. Obito was actually about to revive everyone, he literally was going to REVIVE everyone. What kinda bullshit is this? And now the tailed beasts are kind to each other? Gah, fuck logic. I hope Madara throws meteors on everyone.
I knew Madara was going to be revived, I was just wondering HOW it was going to happen. I'm not really disappointed on how it happened.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
I knew Madara was going to be revived, I was just wondering HOW it was going to happen. I'm not really disappointed on how it happened.
Yeah, now he's actually revived using the legit technique (not the ripoff) so it's going to be interesting to see Madara kill everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
What the fuck. Obito was actually about to revive everyone, he literally was going to REVIVE everyone. What kinda bullshit is this? And now the tailed beasts are kind to each other? Gah, fuck logic. I hope Madara throws meteors on everyone.
Naruto had logic? Since when. Last time I checked Guys transforming into girls wasn't logically at all XD. Dito on the meteors tho.
Naruto wasn't as good as it use to be meh.
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
Naruto had logic? Since when. Last time I checked Guys transforming into girls wasn't logically at all XD. Dito on the meteors tho.
Naruto wasn't as good as it use to be meh.
Naruto was only good up until the Sasuke arc. It's kinda been off and on for a while but this entire arc has been pretty bad
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Naruto was only good up until the Sasuke arc. It's kinda been off and on for a while but this entire arc has been pretty bad
The chunin exam were best. Shippuden was so so until the war started. After that I feel disappointed in all the mangas and anime episodes meh.


All i'm hoping is that we don't get another 10+ despair speeches like we did from obito, outside of that I'm hopeful.


Thank god obito didn't bring people back though, that would have been even worse than the pein arc.
----------------------------

Oh well, naruto proceeds with plotpoints from miles away, hope it ends after this fight though.
Well I mean, the Tailed Beasts have been working together for a fucking WHILE now. The show just touched up on this like 2 months ago.

All I know is, Madara is truly a crazy mother fucker, god dammit. I can't wait to see how this cynical bastard and his "plan" plays out.

I also liked the Gaara/Shukaku "wrap-up" too, that was needed and was well done too.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
Well I mean, the Tailed Beasts have been working together for a fucking WHILE now. The show just touched up on this like 2 months ago.
I thought it was only the 8 and 9 tails that were working together...
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
I knew Madara was going to be revived, I was just wondering HOW it was going to happen. I'm not really disappointed on how it happened.
I don't get why the author did this. Under the reanimation technique madari has unlimited supply of chakra ,can't be killed, and like the 1st hokage said there really isn't a extremely skillful seal user to actually seal him. The only one I can think of that can seal him is sai and if he's dead there goes that plan
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
I don't get why the author did this. Under the reanimation technique madari has unlimited supply of chakra ,can't be killed, and like the 1st hokage said there really isn't a extremely skillful seal user to actually seal him. The only one I can think of that can seal him is sai and if he's dead there goes that plan
Sai is really weak. And I don't see how Naruto/Hashirama manged to beat Madara either. And he was restrained and he forced Obito to revive him using the normal method.
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
I don't get why the author did this. Under the reanimation technique madari has unlimited supply of chakra ,can't be killed, and like the 1st hokage said there really isn't a extremely skillful seal user to actually seal him. The only one I can think of that can seal him is sai and if he's dead there goes that plan

Yeah the reanimation techinque has pretty much only advantages, only problem was that even then the advantages didn't really come into play anyway.

Well he doesn't need to be sealed anymore.....guess that's over...

Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Sai is really weak. And I don't see how Naruto/Hashirama manged to beat Madara either. And he was restrained and he forced Obito to revive him using the normal method.
I thought that was just a clone......


Either way, way to resolve a fight off-screen kishi. God knows the fans would rather see madara than obito.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I thought that was just a clone......


Either way, way to resolve a fight off-screen kishi. God knows the fans would rather see madara than obito.

A while back it was a clone but they had an off-screen fight recently. It was Naruto+Hashirama vs Madara and they won. Of course you don't get to see anything that could be somewhat awesome like Madara vs Hashirama or anything. Next chapter should hopefully be pretty good with Madara fighting the ninja alliance, but we already know how this is going to end.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Sai is really weak. And I don't see how Naruto/Hashirama manged to beat Madara either. And he was restrained and he forced Obito to revive him using the normal method.
yes sai is very very weak since his art dies in 1 hit. But he has the strongest seal technique sealing people using his art into a scroll or painting.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Sai is really weak. And I don't see how Naruto/Hashirama manged to beat Madara either. And he was restrained and he forced Obito to revive him using the normal method.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
A while back it was a clone but they had an off-screen fight recently. It was Naruto+Hashirama vs Madara and they won. Of course you don't get to see anything that could be somewhat awesome like Madara vs Hashirama or anything. Next chapter should hopefully be pretty good with Madara fighting the ninja alliance, but we already know how this is going to end.
yep ur right now we know he can die since he's no longer reanimated. Stupid move madara very stupid the least u could of done was kill naruto or sasuke then revive urself geez.
Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us