WTT$5 Riot Points for my shit

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
$5 Riot Points for my shit
I know this is not that great of a thing to do but I want to sell my original humble bundle keys
for origin.
It includes:
Dead Space Origin Key
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
Medal of Honor Origin Key
Mirror's Edge Origin Key
Populous Origin Key

I want to trade these for either $5 or just a $5's worth of Riot points
I'll trade you $5 RP (or $5 via PayPal) for all of that. Add me on skype: preicisongaming . Prefer either we use a OMM or you can go first even though you seem trusted lol
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
I'll trade you $5 RP (or $5 via PayPal) for all of that. Add me on skype: preicisongaming . Prefer either we use a OMM or you can go first even though you seem trusted lol
I can't find you on Skype :O

Edit: Found and added you
Sold to @Astro., Very clean and quick sale. I went first because of choice.
fast responses from him and has a good sense of humor. +1
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?