One piece 731

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
I need to catch up on One Piece... fuck. I'm like 400 chapters behind.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I need to catch up on One Piece... fuck. I'm like 400 chapters behind.
lol yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u behind. This is like the best manga ever. It way better then naruto/bleach and the only manga who is a match to it is prob either fairy tail or beelzebub

Bleach basically died. And naruto is heading there
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
lol yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u behind. This is like the best manga ever. It way better then naruto/bleach and the only manga who is a match to it is prob either fairy tail or beelzebub

Bleach basically died. And naruto is heading there

Eden: It's an Endless World! hands down is the best.

I really can't even think of another manga that could top that one. And I'm only caught up in Naruto because my friend is a huge ****** who kept letting me borrow manga for it. I probably would have been caught up but others keep recommending me stuff, like I read most of the manga Empire recommended me. I'm good at procrastination you see. I'm also in the process of catching up to Tower of God, the beginning was sorta meh but its becoming more interesting (I'm at ch.46 atm). So yeah...
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post

Eden: It's an Endless World! hands down is the best.

I really can't even think of another manga that could top that one. And I'm only caught up in Naruto because my friend is a huge ****** who kept letting me borrow manga for it. I probably would have been caught up but others keep recommending me stuff, like I read most of the manga Empire recommended me. I'm good at procrastination you see. I'm also in the process of catching up to Tower of God, the beginning was sorta meh but its becoming more interesting (I'm at ch.46 atm). So yeah...
lol eden its been so long since i even member that manga. read it once meh just not for me. lol only at 46 ur not even half way there XD ur not even on second season it gets so much better second season. I think its currently on 3rd season. oh and to get rid of ur procrastination problem just listen to music while reading mangas. P.s. what i mean by music is addicting ass songs.
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
lol eden its been so long since i even member that manga. read it once meh just not for me. lol only at 46 ur not even half way there XD ur not even on second season it gets so much better second season. I think its currently on 3rd season. oh and to get rid of ur procrastination problem just listen to music while reading mangas. P.s. what i mean by music is addicting ass songs.
Yeah, I had some issues with downloading the manga. Since it comes in one page I had problems viewing it on my phone. I found a manga source (KissManga) and it seems to work so I'll probably catch up soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Yeah, I had some issues with downloading the manga. Since it comes in one page I had problems viewing it on my phone. I found a manga source (KissManga) and it seems to work so I'll probably catch up soon.
Y not just read it off Tower of God - Manga Detail Manga Cow! ?
its the site where its always translated 1 hour after raw is released. (everyother site just steal their translation and make it their own ) Raw is at naver (ì‹*ì˜ íƒ‘ :: 네이버 만화) I just look at the pictures
Its also multipaged unlike some which are full comic strips
Also mangacow.com always translate noblesse,girl of the wild, crepscule,and ability 1st as well. They basically do all the koreans mangas. P.s. y are korean mangas better then japanese mangas now? The only anime genre i find japan being better at is romance,ecchi and hentai
I like One piece but this arc just doesn't interest me.

Too much drama/backstory of don flamingo, and not enough fighting. I'm sure it will be more tolerable in the anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I like One piece but this arc just doesn't interest me.

Too much drama/backstory of don flamingo, and not enough fighting. I'm sure it will be more tolerable in the anime.
I found this arc way better then the fisherman arch. The fisherman arc luffy is to op the fishermans didnt stand a chance
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
I found this arc way better then the fisherman arch. The fisherman arc luffy is to op the fishermans didnt stand a chance
Yeah, but that was there "coming back" arc, all it really did was serve a way for the people to show off their new abilities.
i dont read im sticking to the anime not the manga
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Yeah, but that was there "coming back" arc, all it really did was serve a way for the people to show off their new abilities.
Wasn't the fakes the fake straw hats there coming back. Don't think they need 2 arcs for that
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
Wasn't the fakes the fake straw hats there coming back. Don't think they need 2 arcs for that
Nah, the fake straw hats was just them getting back together.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?