ExclamationAngel Processor Login DC

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Angel Processor Login DC
Please help, Angel Processor is up to date v144.3 as well as Maplestory so that's not the problem.
I can login from the websight just fine so I'm NOT ban.
I've reinstalled Angel Processor and Maplestory several times but still does the same thing.
System Restore and Restart both did not work.
It was working perfectly fine 2 days ago until yesterday morning.
No threads have helped and there is very little known about the situation.
It's only one account that I CAN'T log into (my main acc) the rest are working fine.
The only thing that has happened was I got the 0x00000000 error and after that it hasn't worked on that acc.
I got onto my old laptop and tried and it worked for a day, then I got the same error and wont work on either pc.
I've tried injecting it manually with Injector Gadget (with and without running as admin) and when I press inject I crash.
I tried injecting Angeldebug.dll and it said everything was working just fine.

Please help,
Thanks
Clay
Some people say re-installing maple and turning off your firewall should work.
Just because you are banned from Maplestory doesn't mean you can't log into your nexon account, you are probably banned for obvious hacking.
But if you're 100% it's not your computer or Maplestory, Or Nexon Account, Send a message the creator of AP it may be a bug or can help you out.
Quote Originally Posted by ReMastered View Post
Just because you are banned from Maplestory doesn't mean you can't log into your nexon account, you are probably banned for obvious hacking.
But if you're 100% it's not your computer or Maplestory, Or Nexon Account, Send a message the creator of AP it may be a bug or can help you out.
It's funny you say that, because yes I can login to my Nexon account and yes I can login to the game through Maplestory.exe
its when I try logging in with Angel Processor (auto login and manually) that I DC at the login screen
Quote Originally Posted by boddiebo100 View Post
It's funny you say that, because yes I can login to my Nexon account and yes I can login to the game through Maplestory.exe
its when I try logging in with Angel Processor (auto login and manually) that I DC at the login screen
is there a message that pops up when it closes?
The error message I get is something about Memory Obstruction 0x0000000 to 0x000000 how do I fix this?
It's always after I get this error during gameplay that I cant log back in with AP.
Also could this problem be because my main is a male Angelic Buster?
Quote Originally Posted by boddiebo100 View Post
The error message I get is something about Memory Obstruction 0x0000000 to 0x000000 how do I fix this?
It's always after I get this error during gameplay that I cant log back in with AP.
Also could this problem be because my main is a male Angelic Buster?
The Angelic buster Male thing is client-sided so i highly doubt its affecting you. i had that problem once, but it was something wrong with my HS. But its weird that only one account of yours can't be used. (i did a little research about the 0x00000 thing but, some said they were experiencing the same thing, and they had thought it was an IP ban but it seems that doesn't apply to you.)
Quote Originally Posted by ReMastered View Post
The Angelic buster Male thing is client-sided so i highly doubt its affecting you. i had that problem once, but it was something wrong with my HS. But its weird that only one account of yours can't be used. (i did a little research about the 0x00000 thing but, some said they were experiencing the same thing, and they had thought it was an IP ban but it seems that doesn't apply to you.)
That's the same thing I came across, because I CAN get into the game.
I did notice that I have to log into the Website then press play, the game launcher brings you to the login window in game and when I type in the information I DC
Id like to keep using AP so I'd really like to find out what is going on.
Could it possibly be that I'm running in Windows 8?
Should I try changing the compatibility mode in AP properties?
I saw one post about deleting some Black Chipper (whatever its called) and HS files.
She said she deleted the Logs and Updates but I have no idea what files she was talking about,
She didn't specify.

Update: Tried running in Windows 7 compatibility mode and it didn't change anything, still DC at login.
Quote Originally Posted by boddiebo100 View Post
I saw one post about deleting some Black Chipper (whatever its called) and HS files.
She said she deleted the Logs and Updates but I have no idea what files she was talking about,
She didn't specify.

Update: Tried running in Windows 7 compatibility mode and it didn't change anything, still DC at login.
I don't know what to tell you man, Sorry :c
Anyone else have any ideas or heard anything else about this situation?
How can I contact or send a thread to the owner?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us