LightbulbHow to play with your friends on the private server!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
How to play with your friends on the private server!!!!
Hi! are you tired to play on your rotmg server alone?
Then this post is for you!!!
This tutorial will teach you how:
1.) To Disable your firewall
2.) To port forward!
3.) To edit the rotmg client to connect on your server
4.) To make the rotmg server to connect on your ip
5.) To have fun with friends!

The tutorial :

PS: i think this is wrong section but poor me
You can ask any questions!!! i will answer when i can

Credits : @Trapped for the ports , and other stuff @Botmaker for the server @Spaghetti Master for the re-upload
Thanks man, the main issue I was having, was I didn't know where the server sided IP was located, the only issue now is that I can't connect myself, keep getting a security error #2408.
Quote Originally Posted by kered59 View Post
Thanks man, the main issue I was having, was I didn't know where the server sided IP was located, the only issue now is that I can't connect myself, keep getting a security error #2408.
I have the same Problem
How do you give yourself new items like
Amulet of someone.
Quiver of Rainbow
It says unknown type
I am able to give myself Robe of someone HELP PLEASE
Quote Originally Posted by matkulik View Post
How do you give yourself new items like
Amulet of someone.
Quiver of Rainbow
It says unknown type
I am able to give myself Robe of someone HELP PLEASE
Theese items are made by me and are only on my server , but amulet of someone isn't look in your addition folder maybe there's the problem!
If you want more help @Trapped made an awesome thread about that.
This tutorial is work?
@pLolz You should add credits to me in the original post.
I get a problem, the public client is stuck at loading error, retrying and the private client gets a security error.
you maybe didn't port forward right , or something else , are you using hamachi ? What router do you have ? Maybe i can get you an better tutorial!
Hey bro get on skype I want your items
When i rebuild server in C# visual with my hamachi IP, i get 300 errors. When I try to connect i get load error(but when i change to localhost all good)
when you did replace the ip, did you used copy paste? try without and let's see the result ! add me on skype : jailedfresh
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?