[Release] Rust Updated Assembly-CSharp [Lots of Features & More to Come]

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] Rust Updated Assembly-CSharp [Lots of Features & More to Come]
This is a modified version of the Assembly-CSharp file, which I WILL update once more features are found. Also I will have you know I & others have been searching for more features, & will say there are PLENTY more to come which will be shared to MPGH once found. Thanks & enjoy.

Virus Scans:

Assembly-CSharp EDIT.zip - Jotti's malware scan

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/b...is/1389111897/

Screenshot:


Features:
ESP
Infinite Tree Wood
No Fall Damage
All Doors Open
No Recoil/ADS & Hip Sway
No Headbob (Win more Gunfights)


Instructions:
Go to your rust installation folder, then proceed to rust_Data > Managed > and replace Assembly-CSharp with the one from this post.


Credits:
tiiger1111 (ESP)
Shadow52 (Open All Doors)
liquidsystem (No Fall Damage + No Weapon Sway)
mcjefix (Infinite Tree Wood)
Assembly-CSharp EDIT_mpgh.net.zip704 KB · 1,502 downloads Clean
//Approved.
Can you add me on Skype: zeldaltesplayer
how do i hide the esp?
Quote Originally Posted by davidp234 View Post
how do i hide the esp?
I would also like to know this. I think the esp is what is making my game lagg
Quote Originally Posted by iamhackingyou View Post
I would also like to know this. I think the esp is what is making my game lagg
SAME THE LAG IS BAD NOW
HOW CAN I CLOSE ESP?!?!
the esp is legit crap.
Quote Originally Posted by Mars321 View Post
what even esp?
It's what shows all of the other player's and monster's names on your screen
How is this set back to default?
I can only see my history list, not other servers! Hack works though
What is the risk of getting VAC banned?
Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
What is the risk of getting VAC banned?
Nobody currently knows about the Assembly editing, but as for injected hacks, be careful. Anybody who used the payed hacks were banned last night. So I suggest not using any more injected hacks until a bypass is released.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us