WinkWTSCHEAP Migrated Minecraft Accounts! :D $0.20 each! Cheaper in bulk!

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
~ CHEAP Migrated Minecraft Accounts! :D | Full access | Optifine Capes ~
Selling Cheap Migrated Accounts!
These accounts do not have the security question answers, so they are not full access, but it is much less likely for you to lose access to this account.
I offer a lifetime warranty. If it ever stops working, I will replace it for free.
I accept Paypal and amazon gift cards. Trades might be considered.
Add me on Skype! k3ighlar3n3396
Prices:
1 ALT - $0.20
10 ALTS - $1.90 ($0.19 each)
25 ALTS - $4.50 ($0.18 each)
50 ALTS - $8.50 ($0.17 each)
100 ALTS - $16.00 ($0.16 each)
150 ALTS - $20.00 ($0.1333 each)

Selling 2 full access accounts - $5 each
Usernames: awesomeface2003 and coolfire3456

Selling 1 account with a 2013 Minecon cape (Do not have the security answers. :c) - [Taking offers]
Username: patricky95

Selling 7 accounts with Optifine Capes - $5 each

-Half off the real price
-Will sell all seven for $25 (2 Free)
-Capes can be transferred to any account
-I will not transfer them for you, you will just receive the account info
-I am NOT responsible for anything that you do with these capes
-I am NOT responsible for anything that happen


 
Vouches
Quote Originally Posted by jenilfranco2000 View Post
thank you very much for the account. great service. +1 works great.
Quote Originally Posted by xbuenoboy View Post
VOUCH! Fast and cheap service!
Quote Originally Posted by Younified View Post
Vouch for the seller. Extremely trusted. I bought 12 accounts from her!
Quote Originally Posted by Lepoos View Post
I only joined this forum to buy a minecraft account and after going through loads of threads I came across this one and added her skype. Turned out she didn't sell full access e-mail accounts so she referred me to 2-3 other people which was really kind. None of them were coming online so she offered me a free minecraft alt for the time being which was double nice.

Recommend buying from her ;x
Vouch!
Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
Vouch! Trade went extremely smooth, great shop!
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
vouch.
-Fast
-kind
+1
Quote Originally Posted by Fitzwyatt1200 View Post
Vouch for her, she is a high quality seller with amazing alts and a nice personality!
Quote Originally Posted by 21 Savage View Post
Awesome. Totally recommend
Quote Originally Posted by excelero View Post
vouch vouch vouch. Bought 10 accounts and all of them work!
Quote Originally Posted by SJounouchi View Post
Vouch. Account works.
Quote Originally Posted by kutzki View Post
Vouch for this user. She's cool, legit, and an extremely trustworthy seller. Glws Keighla
Quote Originally Posted by hephaesteus View Post
VOUCH VOUCH VOUCH, baby this is so secure and FAST!

5 STARS FROM ME!
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
Vouch from me.


Was really nice & good person to do business with. Will most likely come and do business again in the future.
Quote Originally Posted by Byterz View Post
I vouch for her, great service, easy as hell
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan05505 View Post
Vouch. Just bought 25 accounts, she gave me 30 incase some didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Klumzy View Post
Vouch for k3ighlar3n33, I added k3ighlaron skype and he accepted very fast, took less than 2 mins to buy 3 accounts for me and my friends! Would reccommend
Quote Originally Posted by LmfaoSean View Post
Legit, added on skype fast service got accounts like stated! Would use again +1

- klumzy
Quote Originally Posted by lilladolken View Post
+1 my friend bought accounts 25+ Great seller and nice!
Quote Originally Posted by hearmyloud View Post
Sold me 2 Accounts <3 Both Work Great Thanks a lot Highly TRUSTED!!!
ill see you on the 25th
Remember to always use Middleman for safety cautions
I'm Minecraft Middleman, if you need my help add me on Skype - Giodoxc or MSN - gio.mpgh@yahoo.com
Quote Originally Posted by k3ighlar3n33 View Post
Selling Cheap Migrated Accounts!
These accounts do not have the security question answers, so they are not full access, but it is much less likely for you to lose access to this account.
I offer a lifetime warranty. If it ever stops working, I will replace it for free.
I accept Paypal and amazon gift cards. Trades might be considered.
Add me on Skype! k3ighlar3n3396
Prices:
1 ALT - $0.20
10 ALTS - $1.90 ($0.19 each)
25 ALTS - $4.50 ($0.18 each)
50 ALTS - $8.50 ($0.17 each)
100 ALTS - $16.00 ($0.16 each)
150 ALTS - $20.00 ($0.1333 each)

Selling 2 full access accounts - $5 each
Usernames: awesomeface2003 and coolfire3456

Selling 1 account with a 2013 Minecon cape (Do not have the security answers. :c) - [Taking offers]
Username: patricky95

Selling 7 accounts with Optifine Capes - $5 each

-Half off the real price
-Will sell all seven for $25 (2 Free)
-Capes can be transferred to any account
-I will not transfer them for you, you will just receive the account info
-I am NOT responsible for anything that you do with these capes
-I am NOT responsible for anything that happen


 
Vouches



















how long do we get the accounts
Quote Originally Posted by memow0857 View Post
how long do we get the accounts
As long as they last. I offer a lifetime warranty, if they ever stop working, I replace them.
Vouch, went first without a middle man was 100% legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Austynn View Post
Vouch, went first without a middle man was 100% legit.
Proof picture, since he doesn't have enough posts for a vouch.
http://i.imgur.com/yUig6vS.png
Bump! Still selling!
Alts are definitely in stock,
both full access accounts are in stock. Buy 1 for $5 or both for $7.50
Hello, do you mind saving the OF capes and the full access accounts for me? I'm interested in buying them all, I'm just unable to reach a computer. (I will be able to in 3-4 hours) (Skype: jameson.banks)
Or follow the link in my signature for more info. Thanks! I understand if you won't save them.

Edit: based on your post and threads, you have 4 capes for $15 and 2 account for $7.50. Thanks!
I've just bought the coolfire full access account. I already changed the email, the security questions and the skin and I have the full access, I'm more than happy! I also bought 1 alt, and works perfectly fine too! She is really nice, I'm new and she answered all my questions really fast and nicely. More than recommended. I include some screenshots for letting clear that she is legit, and everything worked fine!
Screenshot 1: Logged in Minecraft.net with the account and skin changed! [Minecraft Full Access Account]


Screenshot 2: On a premium server (mcsg server) with the Alt account. Premium access working perfectly. Includes text in the server chat to confirm identity!
bought an alt account works fine. fast and legit

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?