PatchedJov's ESP

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Jov's ESP
This Is powered by [F]OREST, I used Simple Coding and changed it.
As you can see, we got confronted by Bixa, we killed em all
USE AT OWN RISK, I GOT BANNED AFTER 10 DAYS!
FUNCTIONS
SnapLines
Crosshair
Wallhack

Thanks to my friend Exe for the screen shots!








Virust Total 2/44
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1392335215/

Jotti
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...fb9a21a83b13ce

@Bernard
Click dat button
JovsESP.exe_mpgh.net.zip93 KB · 761 downloads 2/50 malicious
It is the same just updated for the patch right?

Also do you think we would see any public aimbots anytime soon?
Yes i updated the files, Im working on a aimbot with a friend
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
Yes i updated the files, Im working on a aimbot with a friend
Sounds dope
Just me or does it just show a black screen?

It loads then shows the esp where players are but the normal game you would see without hacking is all black.

And as soon as i close the hack it goes back too normal.
The text shows up incredibly large for some reason.
Its ur Resolution
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
Its ur Resolution
Tried changing the resolution, didn't work. Haven't tried it with fullscreen on and my normal resolution but I can't do that because when you alt tab from the game full screened it crashes.


EDIT: Nvm, ran it in compatibility mode with Windows 7, seemed to do the trick. Sorry for that.
Hello, at the time of launching the exe, the program tells me that I miss this dll MSVCP110.dll. Can you tell me how to make plz?
Did you get banend by Punkbuster or Fairfight?
Try re downloading.
When I start it nothing happens.

I cant close it and there is nothing ingame
Try running as admin and not fullscreen
do NOT use this just tested it but it will just insta ban you when you get in a server just got banned for 2 days so its detected
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?