Detected4.1 - Black Ops II Zombies Trainer [Lots of options] | TonyMane

Posts 1–15 of 529 · Page 1 of 36
4.1 - Black Ops II Zombies Trainer [Lots of options] | TonyMane
Trainers Latest Update 1.7!!! - USE THIS VERSION - CLICK
Welcome everyone! I made this Trainer a view months ago and I keep updating it to make it better and better, if you notice any types of bugs please let me know in the comments. I am aware that there is sometimes a problem with game crashes when Unlimited Ammo is checked. There is also another bug with the Rapid Fire, sometimes it freezes the players hands, if that happens just wait about 30 seconds and it will come back to normal. If this helps you out feel free to comment with your feedback, click that thanks button and rate this thread! Thanks

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1410024989/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...cb67cd9325f3f1ⓘ


How to fly
Set gravity to "15"
Don't fall, but JUMP off a building and you'll stay that height.


NOTE: Warning, use at your own risk! This can very well get you banned if you abuse.

Make sure Force Host is checked BEFORE joining a lobby or it will not work correctly. Sometimes it doesn't work if you have poor connection.

Any questions
Skype: xxfrequentxx








Credits:
Jorndel-memory class
me-code & addresses
BO2 ZM Trainer 4.1 by TonyMane()_mpgh.net.zip948 KB · 27,012 downloads 16/65 malicious
@ @TonyMane123
New attachement means new scans, you have been warned.
- No uploading files without including 2 virus scans when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
- No posting fake virus scans. (Permanent Ban)
//Approved.
Thank you, I fixed everything. If there is anything else wrong with this post please tell me and ill fix it right away.
Great hack tony
you should censore that picture you are asking for ban with it...
Is there something bad in the picture? Whats wrong with it?
Quote Originally Posted by TonyMane123 View Post
Is there something bad in the picture? Whats wrong with it?
He means you're revealing your name ingame on a hacking forum, but Treyarch doesn't monitor MPGH
Oh okay cool, thanks for the info, now i know not to do that in other games on this sight
Question- if i put an update button on the trainer and when they click it it takes them to this post to get the latest updates, would that be against the rules because there is a link in it?
Can I get banned for using this?
Quote Originally Posted by blodalv95 View Post
Can I get banned for using this?
You can be banned for using any hack, I'm afraid. It's just a matter of how you use the hack that effects whether or not you will.
Read the "Can this hack get me banned? - Black Ops 2 Code of Conduct" sticky thread on the "Black Ops 2 Hacks & Cheats" sub forum.


Edit: By the way, fantastic post
Very nice release! I like it bud.
Although ...
It doesn't really seem to work on MOTD. After about 5 minutes of gametime my game crashes, or when I try to activate certain game mechanics (eg. buy a gun off of the wall, etc) it crashes.
I dunno. Maybe it's just me.
Posts 1–15 of 529 · Page 1 of 36
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?