Topiarie's Vouch Thread

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Topiarie's Vouch Thread
Please use the Following Format :

Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:

Vouches so far :

oenigmaa - 08-09-2013
Very legitimate user. Do not hesitate dealing with him!
Quote Originally Posted by ajpalmeter View Post
Thank you very much man ,

Great guy and fast service.

I will be buying more off you dude.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Great guy heaps quick and friendly and good picture

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption' View Post
Nice work. I would buy something, but I'm not really streaming or into youtube atm. Good luck with sales though, you definitely look like a high quality artist.
Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
Yea never vouched.Great guy that what he made is real art.Thanks man VOUCH!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dungeondefenders View Post
Vouch! Great work, fast and easy to talk with!
Quote Originally Posted by oenigmaa View Post
Topiarie has my vouch. I ABSOLUTELY 100% recommend him to anyone asking for GFX services.

He does his work based on your recommendations and suggestions, and is done with unique design. As you can see, he did an amazing job on what I asked for, and I couldn't have gotten it done any better. He's personable, has great customer support, and some great talent. +1,000
Date: 20/03/2014
Other Person involved: Topiarie and Gaz™
Item that has been sold/traded: PayDay 2 Four Pack
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=807416
Optional: Sent him $30.00 USD First as Family/Friends - He bought the Four pack Straight Away, Sent me them all in under 60 Seconds!

Fast, Legit, Great Guy to deal with.

Enjoy the Free Copy of PayDay 2 Brotha!

Thanks!

Gaz™
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us