AND WHEN WILL WE BE ABLE TO USE HACKS AGAIN!=!?!!?!
Soon I am sure, the new update probably took out the chicken from the O1 hopefully.
It most likely took out the Orxy Chicken..Be patient with the hacks people have lives you know?
I am already starting to update a client for you guys to use before Cryogen releases the Mod Selector. Please be patient, as it is not an easy task.
Changes:
- Chicken Oryx has been angered. His rage fueled rampage makes him immune to Stun and Paralyze
They broke hacked clients just to update the chicken and there might be another update tomorrow for this. If they don't get rid of the chicken tomorrow, there will be an update monday to remove it. I feel like I'm wasting my time.
Originally Posted by Cryogen235
Changes:
- Chicken Oryx has been angered. His rage fueled rampage makes him immune to Stun and Paralyze
They broke hacked clients just to update the chicken and there might be another update tomorrow for ["]this[/URL]. If they don't get rid of the chicken tomorrow, there will be an update monday to remove it. I feel like I'm wasting my time.
just show us how to do it im sure its not that hard
Originally Posted by Cryogen235
Changes:
- Chicken Oryx has been angered. His rage fueled rampage makes him immune to Stun and Paralyze
They broke hacked clients just to update the chicken and there might be another update tomorrow for this. If they don't get rid of the chicken tomorrow, there will be an update monday to remove it. I feel like I'm wasting my time.
No rotmg for us till monday i guess
Originally Posted by Cryogen235
I feel like I'm wasting my time.
Considering that >98% of the users who download rotmg hacks are selfish leechers...
Originally Posted by Cryogen235
Changes:
- Chicken Oryx has been angered. His rage fueled rampage makes him immune to Stun and Paralyze
They broke hacked clients just to update the chicken and there might be another update tomorrow for this. If they don't get rid of the chicken tomorrow, there will be an update monday to remove it. I feel like I'm wasting my time.
How do you do update the clients? Do you use Jnoob's packet parser and change all the numbers? I think a stickied thread would be nice for a tutorial thats if you have time to explain and write one.
Originally Posted by HappyMan20
How do you do update the clients? Do you use Jnoob's packet parser and change all the numbers? I think a stickied thread would be nice for a tutorial thats if you have time to explain and write one.
The HelloPacket changed. You can't hex it.
Originally Posted by mSteaker
The HelloPacket changed. You can't hex it.
You could hex and also update the packets, it's a pain but might be a viable option. Most (if not all) of the shiatis shit is already in the client.
This is such a retarded update, when will the chicken oryx ever have time to get stunned or paralyzed? It never will, it will always be killed to quickly.