Wireframe

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Wireframe
in your DIP

Code:
if(Fun.wireframe)
    {
		if(PSizeOfData == 640) // all models
        
        {
            pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_FILLMODE, D3DFILL_WIREFRAME );
            pDevice->SetTexture(0, texRed);
            pDevice->SetTexture(0, texGreen);
             }
         else{         
            pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_FILLMODE, D3DFILL_SOLID );
        }
    }
if you know manipulate textures can create wall hack and chams


Quote Originally Posted by xuxaxou View Post
How to use?!
create a DIP (drawindexedprimitive) and paste code.
Nice I Have a fun!
vai fazer um no recoil manolo?
Quote Originally Posted by NIgga* View Post
Nice I Have a fun!
Ty And Good Job
Where do you add DIP, in C++?
Quote Originally Posted by achmed023 View Post
release is as a .dll
brief

Quote Originally Posted by prototon;9438354/mmz
Where do you add DIP, in C++?
in main.cpp, depends of the base.
Man plz release it as dll or show as how to do it -_-
And is that for EU !!
Help? Full Source code Wall Hack
I do not know how to add this code to the DIP
Quote Originally Posted by mmt1994 View Post
Help? Full Source code Wall Hack
I do not know how to add this code to the DIP
Search DrawIndexedPrimitive on mpgh or on google.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us