Trainer making kit

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Trainer making kit
Can someone help me with trainer making kit. I don't know how to work with it.
I want to make a trainer. can someone help plz?
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
Can someone help me with trainer making kit. I don't know how to work with it.
I want to make a trainer. can someone help plz?
go on then...posts ur questions and i'll help u...
Well how exactly can i add a button with a shortcut that will enable unlimited stamina? BTW thx for helping
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
Well how exactly can i add a button with a shortcut that will enable unlimited stamina? BTW thx for helping
hmm...let me instead tell u how to do it from scratch...download CE 5.3, then if anything comes out askin for tutorials just cancel it...then hit "add adress manually" then add it...then in the buttom hit advanced options and hit the disk thingy...then the rest im sure u know how to do it...

PS: in the process thing when ur makin the trainer enter warrock.exe
trainers made with public trainer making kits are detected.
Quote Originally Posted by l0ngcat View Post
trainers made with public trainer making kits are detected.
he asked for a tutorial on makin a trainer...i just gave him the basics...
okem now how can i make it undetected plz?
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
okem now how can i make it undetected plz?
get/make a UCE...or just use a bypass with ur hacks...
Quote Originally Posted by naomelembro14 View Post
get/make a UCE...or just use a bypass with ur hacks...
Good advice, that's one of the best and easiest things you can do. Make a UCE, then your laughing, well.....almost.
Well i made an UCE but after 3 minutes it was detected. I just can seem to make an UCE. I already tried a lot of tuts. you know one that works?
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
Well i made an UCE but after 3 minutes it was detected. I just can seem to make an UCE. I already tried a lot of tuts. you know one that works?
The one of this site (mental's) works. Some people say it doesn't, but it works like a treat for me.

Tips:
1. Follow the tutorial closely, don't miss a single word.
2. Use common sense, it'll pay off.
3. Whatever you do don't use whatever as your undetected string.....
it really didnt to me. I made a UCE with it 2 times but 2 times they were detected. (yes i didnt use whatever as my string) I really want an UCE so i can make some nice things for this forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
it really didnt to me. I made a UCE with it 2 times but 2 times they were detected. (yes i didnt use whatever as my string) I really want an UCE so i can make some nice things for this forum.
Try using a word such as:

c7ut8r6e

Just some mumble jumble, then i bet no one has used that.
Oke i'll try again
HEy can someone give me all the strings i need to replace? In the tut it says download strings.rar but there is no link.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us