Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post

>be 15 years old
    >call other people kid

Do you think his title is "King of pop" for no reason?

He also did tons of other genres you dense imbecile. Like R&B, New Jack Swing, to name a couple.

I never said that quote, also. try harder
    People have shit taste in general. If people started labeling Justin Bieber the king of pop would that make him good? Hell no. The problem is you're infatuated with a black pedophile that bleached himself and made horrible music.

Thanks
    This is so mother fucking funny doe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    People have shit taste in general. If people started labeling Justin Bieber the king of pop would that make him good? Hell no. The problem is you're infatuated with a black pedophile that bleached himself and made horrible music.
    The problem is, people don't label a person with such a huge title for no reason. So your Justin Bieber example still has no ground to it.

Also, he didn't "bleach" himself. He had vitiligo (a disorder which destroys the pigment of the skin). He used monobenzone and makeup to even out the blotches. Monobenzone is not bleach. It evens out skin pigment for people with vitiligo, by decreasing melanocyte activity

How can you call somebody out for being a pedophile, while being a "loli lover?"
    Pretty hard to call out somebody for being a pedophile, when this is the kind of stuff you love:

Last edited by Auxilium; 06-05-2014 at 09:45 PM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

-Lame (06-06-2014),Assistive (06-05-2014),AWRwargaergergerdgerg (06-07-2014),jesus464 (06-05-2014),[MPGH]Jov (06-06-2014),KillTheNoise (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    People have shit taste in general.
    You're telling me.
    I mean look at you, fucking idolize any and every anime/henti production ever made.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

Auxilium (06-05-2014)

Thanks

The problem is, people don't label a person with such a huge title for no reason. So your Justin Bieber example still has no ground to it.

Also, he didn't "bleach" himself. He had vitiligo (a disorder which destroys the pigment of the skin). He used monobenzone and makeup to even out the blotches. Monobenzone is not bleach. It evens out skin pigment for people with vitiligo.

How can you call somebody out for being a pedophile, while being a "loli lover?"
    Pretty hard to call out somebody for being a pedophile, when this is the kind of stuff you love:

Labels and album sales don't matter if I didn't make that horribly concise already, he's garbage.

New York plastic surgeon Dr. Pamela Lipkin: Noting that Jackson had even skin tone when he was younger, Lipkin's interpretation was that "probably he's trying to look Caucasian: His skin is whiter. His nose is getting thinner every six months. His lips are getting thinner. His eyebrows are getting higher. His eyes are getting wider every time. His cheekbones are getting bigger."Jackson claimed that he had only two rhinoplasties and no other surgery on his face, although at one point he mentioned having a dimple created in his chin. Jackson lost weight in the early 1980s because of a change in diet and a desire for "a dancer's body".
    You can't defend your pedo overly self-conscious shitty pop singer so you're trying to bash lolicon.

Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

You're telling me.
    I mean look at you, fucking idolize any and every anime/henti production ever made.
    OMGGGG I CAN"T WAIT FOR SAO 2 IT GUNNA BE SOOOOO GUD

*changes avatar/sig to match SAO 2*

fuck off kid
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 06-05-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Labels and album sales don't matter if I didn't make that horribly concise already, he's garbage.

You can't defend your pedo overly self-conscious shitty pop singer so you're trying to bash lolicon.
    I'm not bashing lolicon. It's just pretty hypocritical to call him a pedophile, while you like young children in a sexual way, even if they're virtual.

You can look at his autopsy if you want. It was proven fact that he had vitiligo.

Thanks

I'm not bashing lolicon. It's just pretty hypocritical to call him a pedophile, while you like young children in a sexual way, even if they're virtual.

You can look at his autopsy if you want. It was proven fact that he had vitiligo.
    I don't rape children tho... just imagine the money you spent for the album going straight into his pedophilia ring.

Yeah yeah, whatever mate. It doesn't matter if he was a ****** or a cracker he still had shit music.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    OMGGGG I CAN"T WAIT FOR SAO 2 IT GUNNA BE SOOOOO GUD

*changes avatar/sig to match SAO 2*

fuck off kid
    So autistic.

Either way, you're a fucking socially awkward human piece of trash that is bashing someone on their taste in music. MJ is most definitely one the greatest pop singers to walk this earth. Yes, maybe some of the things he had done were unorthodox, but that still doesn't make him in any way a terrible music artist. But you, the things you watch and listen to are just beyond terrible. Words cannot describe the cringe that overcomes my body when I see that shit.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't rape children tho... just imagine the money you spent for the album going straight into his pedophilia ring.

Yeah yeah, whatever mate. It doesn't matter if he was a ****** or a cracker he still had shit music.
    You're argument's getting weak. Might as well throw around some ad hominem, right?

Please, continue to base your arguments off fallacies and antipathy towards the guy who donated hundreds of millions to charity, and got falsely accused. In case you don't know, both children who accused him in 1993 and 2003 came out saying they lied. Is it a coincidence that the father committed suicide right after the kid from 1993 admitted his father made him lie to get out of poverty?

https://irepor*****n.com/docs/DOC-288836

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

So autistic.

Either way, you're a fucking socially awkward human piece of trash that is bashing someone on their taste in music. MJ is most definitely one the greatest pop singers to walk this earth. Yes, maybe some of the things he had done were unorthodox, but that still doesn't make him in any way a terrible music artist. But you, the things you watch and listen to are just beyond terrible. Words cannot describe the cringe that overcomes my body when I see that shit.
    You're a pleb that really enjoys shit like MJ. This shit will turn you into a pedophilia that only cares about his looks, just look at Auxilium for an example. He cares more about his looks than the most overly self-conscious teenage white girl. I bet that feminine bastard likes little kids

You're argument's getting weak. Might as well throw around some ad hominem, right?

Please, continue to base your arguments off fallacies and antipathy towards the guy who donated hundreds of millions to charity, and got falsely accused. In case you don't know, both children who accused him in 1993 and 2003 came out saying they lied. Is it a coincidence that the father committed suicide right after the kid from 1993 admitted his father made him lie to get out of poverty?

https://irepor*****n.com/docs/DOC-288836
    This isn't even an argument bro, you just have shit tastes and won't listen to reason.

They only said that because MJ bribed him, his father committed suicide in shame because he's a pathetic piece of shit.
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 06-05-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I bet that feminine bastard likes little kids

Oh, the irony.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

Assistive (06-05-2014),Rance-Sama (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You're a pleb that really enjoys shit like MJ. This shit will turn you into a pedophilia that only cares about his looks, just look at Auxilium for an example. He cares more about his looks than the most overly self-conscious teenage white girl. I bet that feminine bastard likes little kids

This isn't even an argument bro, you just have shit tastes and won't listen to reason.

They only said that because MJ bribed him, his father committed suicide in shame because he's a pathetic piece of shit.
    They said it after Michael died. You're really stupid, aren't you?

Thanks
    You kids are cute

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused