How To Make Own xTrap Server

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
How To Make Own xTrap Server
Hello EveryOne. [ Sorry for My English ]
Today I have a Tut for Make Own xTrap Server.
I'm used this 3 years ago. And now working fine for me.
OK GO
We need some this:
1 / XAMPP 171 ( For Localhost or VPS )
2 / xTrap BackUp _2x.2800 ( Link below. )

Second Step and make it work for you....
Install XAMPP at C:\XAMPP

After Installed XAMP , Run him. and START Apache for Localhost/VPS


Now copy old xtrap put into htdocs [C:\xampp\htdocs ]



Now OK DONE.
Last step:
Go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ETC\
create new file with name: Hosts.ics and Message is:
127.0.0.1 cfpatch.z8game.com


Save & Completed.
---------------------
We can't run patcher_cf.exe, It's give Can not download version.ini
Just create new File for Run direct HGWC.exe
Here is CmLine
Create a file name : HGWC.bat then Open him with Notepad

Paste this:
Code:
HGWC.exe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
Save and Put HGWC.bat to crossfire folder.
Now run HGWC.bat, you can see the xtrap will downdate # update
With this xtrap version 2x.2800 you can make hack and rename your dll to: MiniObject.dll and inject to crossfire.exe [ This a bug ]

GOOD LUCK...HOPE IT'S PATCH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

BONUS: Release IP xTrap Server: 192.232.249.211 cfpatch.z8game.com
Virus Scanner 1 : Total Virus
Virus Scanner 2: Jotti Virus
xtrap_mpgh.net.rar4.0 MB · 1,530 downloads 4/57 malicious
i want to try this
Nice tutorial, but yeah.. I have a far easier & better one.
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
Nice tutorial, but yeah.. I have a far easier & better one.
Do a tutorial then please...
Nice But Why are u sharing this !? anyway Good Job
What's the point of this?
I think that you have an issue with your Philippines and Vietnamese friends and there were some clashes leads you to release this shit .. i deduced this from what you have written "GOOD LUCK...HOPE IT'S PATCH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON" I feel like that this is a revenge
Maybe You Right !
I want to update my Method Undetect Injection.
There a reason I hope it patch soon

You mad bra'? That's Talesrunner's xtrap. :3
I really really like to learn please help me I have done everything in the instructions but I think there is other xtrap server for cfph etc.
Someone help me with this, For Crossfire Philippines, I will be grateful if someone would help me.
//waiting for the attachment to be approved. @Hero please approve.

#THIS PROBLEM IS ALREADY FIXED.ONE PROBLEM LEFT BELOW.
I finally knew what was the problem but I have a new problem download the attachment please

//waiting for attachment approval @Hero
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?