CS:GO Scripts

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
CS:GO Scripts
Hey guys,

Here are some handy scripts for CS:GO.

VAC-Status: Undetectable

1: Go to '' http // www . autohotkey . com '' and download AHK.
2: Install it.
3: Then right click, ''new'' and choose ''AutoHotkey Script'' and name the script to whatever you want.
4: Then right click on the script and click ''Edit Script''
5: Copy one of the scripts below, paste it in the script and save it.
6: Then right click on the script and click ''Compile Script''. A .exe file will pop up.
7: Open it and enjoy!


BunnyHop Script:
Hold ''Space'' to bunnyhop.
*~$Space::
Sleep 100
Loop
{
GetKeyState, SpaceState, Space, P
If SpaceState = U
break
Sleep 5
Send, {Blind}{Space}
}


Fast switch script for AWP
When you shoot, it quickly ''QQ''
$LButton::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("LButton", "P")
break
Sendevent, {LButton}
sleep 50
Send, Q
sleep 10
Send, Q
sleep 1111
sendevent, {RButton}
}
Return



I hope you guys find it useful!



-Valzeh
is bhopping really worth it in cs:go??
Quote Originally Posted by Shadezz View Post
is bhopping really worth it in cs:go??
Oh yeah it is, As long as you can bhop.
The quick switch could be a lot shorter, I have mine bound to XButton2
Code:
XButton2::Send {q}Sleep5{q}
Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The quick switch could be a lot shorter, I have mine bound to XButton2
Code:
XButton2::Send {q}Sleep5{q}
Yeah true, it's a good idea. Though, it's about personal preference. Use what you feel better with ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shadezz View Post
is bhopping really worth it in cs:go??
Kinda, yeah.
Quote Originally Posted by triggerbotallday View Post
Is there a way to toggle the AWP script?
What do you mean exactly by that? You can add a hotkey if you mean that. Would like to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken12 View Post
Bhop script dont work well
Yes it does. Just hold space and you only have to do the rest. Hold a when you move your mouse to the left and hold d when you move your mouse to the right. It takes a bit of practice but the script is really useful and helps a lot with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Valzeh View Post
What do you mean exactly by that? You can add a hotkey if you mean that. Would like to help you out.
I need a toggle key, so that if I want to use the M4A4 or any other guy it wont qq when I shoot. What if i want to swap to pistol when im using the AWP?
Quote Originally Posted by mrcoolhacker View Post
How to toggle awp script?
Do you mean to toggle in on or off?
Would like to help out.
Quote Originally Posted by triggerbotallday View Post
I need a toggle key, so that if I want to use the M4A4 or any other guy it wont qq when I shoot. What if i want to swap to pistol when im using the AWP?
Okay, let's say you want to use F11 to toggle it. What you do is add the following code above the QQ script;

F11:: Hotkey, *~Space, Toggle

This will add a hotkey to the script. Feel free to use any other key you prefer instead of F11!
No i mean that it dosen't make a good bhop so you don't get any speed, and it misses sometimes to bhop
Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken12 View Post
No i mean that it dosen't make a good bhop so you don't get any speed, and it misses sometimes to bhop
It just takes time to do a good bhop. I use the exact same script and I'm going faster then people just running with a knife so.
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?