SpeedForYou Cypher V2.5 (Spammer, AFK Bot, Other tools)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
SpeedForYou Cypher V2.5 (Spammer, AFK Bot, Other tools)

In theory this should never get detected, as long as you don't leave the program running for days.



Directions:

Download
Extract to a location
Run as administrator
Click the Program you want



Cypher:


Spammer:
make sure you have a sequence selected. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) not (1,5,7,8)


AFK Bot:
Please for the safety of your account, Change your shooting key to something different while running the bot(I use Middle Mouse)



Scans of .Zip:
http://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a6...is/1404837325/

SpeedForYou Cipher.zip - Jotti's malware scan

Scans of .exe:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1404837692/

SpeedForYou Cipher.exe - Jotti's malware scan
SpeedForYou Cipher_mpgh.net.zip375 KB · 296 downloads 1/54 malicious
Thanks so much for this I'm going to re-install CA again
Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
Thanks so much for this I'm going to re-install CA again
Haha no probs.. lol have fun
Please let me know if any of you want anything added to this.
Hey nice skin! Trying to re-install windows so when I get CA back I'll give this a test.
Nice tools! Look pretty good. I've used your spammer. I love it.
Still works? because when i run it then try to open CA i crash. If i have CA open then run this I crash.
Quote Originally Posted by noscope210 View Post
Still works? because when i run it then try to open CA i crash. If i have CA open then run this I crash.
By now it might be detected. His claim of "in theory this should never be detected" is rather absurd. The combat arms anti-cheat system could easily check for the application running in the process list. I would guess that a program like this could be made undetectable if it used Java rather than .NET. If it used Java, the program would not be part of the process list. It would be ran on the java virtual machine (JVM) process. Almost every computer runs the JVM process and thus I don't believe Nexon would have any way of detecting if the AFK bot was running.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?