Aimbot

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Aimbot
FEEL FREE TO USE!

This is NOT made by me, I only supported the person.
Also SOME of the code is taken for free from another website that gives source codes for free, Keep that in mind. ;))))

 

if (pCmd->buttons & IN_ATTACK)
{
float radius = 512.0f;
C_BasePlayer *lp = UTIL_PlayerByIndex(1);
C_BaseEntity *ents[256];
int ent_count = UTIL_EntitiesInSphere(ents, 256, lp->GetAbsOrigin(), radius, 0);
int i = 0;
for (i = 0; i < ent_count; i++)
{
if (ents[i] == NULL) continue;
if (!ents[i]->IsAlive()) continue;
if (!ents[i]->IsNPC()) continue;
if (!ents[i]->IsVisible()) continue;
if (ents[i]->IsDormant()) continue;
if (ents[i]->GetMoveType() == MOVETYPE_NONE) continue;
if (ents[i]->GetMoveType() == MOVETYPE_OBSERVER) continue;

Vector aimpos; aimpos.Init();
aimpos = ents[i]->GetAbsOrigin();
QAngle attchangles;

int attch = ents[i]->LookupAttachment("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1");
if (attch > 0) ents[i]->GetAttachment(attch, aimpos, attchangles);

QAngle aimang; aimang.Init();
aimpos = aimpos - EyePosition();
AngleVectors(aimang, &aimpos);

pCmd->viewangles = aimang;
}

&nbsp;


If a person who posted PARTS of this code originally please contact me via steam...

And I will take the post down if you wish me to.
Could work i think.
You need internal base.
Quote Originally Posted by samut8 View Post
You need internal base.
Of course, But this would work right, the part of this code I mean.
Where can I find internal base?thk!
Quote Originally Posted by orion319 View Post
Where can I find internal base?thk!
I'm not sure, Maybe somewhere on the internet Try and google it.
What coding language is this in? sorry im new
what do i do with it ..?
how do i set this up , im new to the valve hacking system ?
like where do i put the script
Quote Originally Posted by ToastyGoasty View Post
how do i set this up , im new to the valve hacking system ?
like where do i put the script
It's not a script, it's a source code. If you don't know how to use it then don't bother with it since you need knowledge in coding to work with this.
Is it c++ ...???
CSGO already updated. MAYBE. JUST MAYBE they will release a HACK by today(later) or tomorrow. hopefully as soon as possible. because CSGO is already updated.
Thanks for the source. I might use this later on (Of course, modified to hell.)
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us