Free Video Capture Software ?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Free Video Capture Software ?
So you see in the thread i need a Free Video Capture Software

To make videos


I need to record my SCREEN not only a game.

I hae Tryed Fraps with Monitor Aero Desktop (DWM) i it make me a black video so ....


So thanks in advance ! Love u all MPGH <3
OBS (Official Broadcasting Software) or something like that. It's made for streaming, but you can change the settings to make it record, not livestream.
nvidea shadowplay, if you have a 600+ card it should work
Quote Originally Posted by RGWrgrgergaergergrg View Post
So you see in the thread i need a Free Video Capture Software

To make videos


I need to record my SCREEN not only a game.

I hae Tryed Fraps with Monitor Aero Desktop (DWM) i it make me a black video so ....


So thanks in advance ! Love u all MPGH <3
Like what Exorplanet said, what kind of GPU do you have? Also you could try torrenting Mirillis Action!
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
OBS (Official Broadcasting Software) or something like that. It's made for streaming, but you can change the settings to make it record, not livestream.
I already have it but it records on a poor quality do you know the right settings ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
nvidea shadowplay, if you have a 600+ card it should work
I have a Nividia Geforce GT 740M ( a Portable Gamer PC)

So Bye Shadowplay
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Like what Exorplanet said, what kind of GPU do you have? Also you could try torrenting Mirillis Action!
Nividia Geforce GT 740 M

I don't use U torrent so...
CAMTASIA BEST RECORDING SOFTWARE KNOWN TO MAN
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
CAMTASIA BEST RECORDING SOFTWARE KNOWN TO MAN

camtasia is pretty
If you're not going to game, Camtasia is pretty good.
Shadowplay you scrub.
I use Paint.
I use OBS and its HD 60 fps quality..
Just download Camtasia off piratebay. It is by far the best I've found.
Thanks for all the reply i hve tryed the trial vertion of this : >Boobs<ⓘ

So if you are not a retard you have lreaded my topic i can't use Shadowplay.

So all of your software are free and shit or good and pay
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?