DetectedLewt's Public (ESP, Crosshair, Unlimited Jetpack)

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Lewt's Public (ESP, Crosshair, Unlimited Jetpack)
Hey, so I noticed there were quite a few hackers on TA and that this section is dead...so let's liven it up a bit!
I recently heard about Tribes: Ascend and decided to start looking into it, since MPGH didn't have much info on it.
A while ago a public base was released called "Lewt's public TA base," which used an outdated SDK, so I updated the SDK and got the hack working again. I added in unlimited jetpack since that seems to be a popular hack as well. I plan this to be a preview hack until I get the hang of how TA works.

Credits:
Lewt (who made the base...?)
uNrEaL, Tamimego, SystemFiles, R00T88, _silencer, the1domo, K@N@VEL (SDK Gen)

 
Screenshot


TAH_mpgh.net.zip8 KB · 1,009 downloads 6/54 malicious
Nice, nice!
//Approved
Looks good +rep thanks for the work you put into this.
Probably detected already, or will be - if someone reports it .
I am banned.... What requirements do i need any program injector i just freshened out my computer and reset everything so idont have the stuff to do the things so like what do i need?
Hi Bro Please Add Aimbot feature in it
Were you banned from this hack or from previous events?
Nope... works for one game then banned
Quote Originally Posted by shadowghost2 View Post
Nope... works for one game then banned
So it's instantly detected?
dont work then ?
I was banned, this is detected. Played like 2 mins.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?