Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Add shard and level up Devotion

Anyone can use DBD Sender v4.2.2 | Bloodpoints, Shards/Level/Rift and Rank Changer for shard on epic game? I try it but it's not work. Help me do it pls,.

Thanks
    Shit don't work anymore. Injector saying some server error bullshit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    this injector dosen't seem to work anymore, but the olympus injector worked for me

Thanks

Fiddler error

Quote Originally Posted by xdLuna View Post
    This video that I have made shows exactly how to inject a FullProfile (ex: 2k items/add ons + all perks on characters.)
    everything you'll need to download will be in the desc of the video to remove any confusion when doing this inject.
    I hope everything goes well for you during this, if you have problems, feel free to comment and i'll attempt to help.
    note: epic games dbd doesn't need an ssl bypass currently.

Hi,
    Idk if its still working... So my Fiddler is only showing up "tunnel to" and I cant cange it somehow. Also ran it as Admin and applied the root certificate like 20 times and activated everything I should on HTTP but it wont show anything except "tunnel to". Pls help Im kinda lost rn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by isdfbhglshbvfajhsfbvas View Post
    Hi,
    Idk if its still working... So my Fiddler is only showing up "tunnel to" and I cant cange it somehow. Also ran it as Admin and applied the root certificate like 20 times and activated everything I should on HTTP but it wont show anything except "tunnel to". Pls help Im kinda lost rn
    Start over, it definitely still works, i just did it again the other day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    thanks, ur a legend, finally some advantage..

Thanks

Fiddler Problems

This video that I have made shows exactly how to inject a FullProfile (ex: 2k items/add ons + all perks on characters.)
    everything you'll need to download will be in the desc of the video to remove any confusion when doing this inject.
    I hope everything goes well for you during this, if you have problems, feel free to comment and i'll attempt to help.

Quote Originally Posted by niggisbeats View Post
    Start over, it definitely still works, i just did it again the other day.
    But that isn't my problem. I mentioned that my fiddler is somehow showing "tunnel to" and I cant access the received files and idk how to fix that

- - - Updated - - -

https://ibb.co/qJcvDbB thats my problem

Thanks
    Anyone that has experience with Fiddler have an idea why as soon as I open Fiddler, the Xbox App/Gamebar or MS Store etc stops responding?

Anything I can do to make it allow traffic from those things?

Mainly annoyed at it disconnecting Xbox Party chat (usually after a random amount of time has elapsed, with Fiddler running right after a party chat is started) that I use to talk to one of my DBD friends that's on an Xbox.

Thanks

Help pls

need Help, it always says "Failed to create certificate for '*.live.bhvrdbd.com'." and idk why pls help... I searched all over the internet but idk whats wrong (

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    what platform?

Thanks

Platform

on Epic games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    try this step by step tutorial, it worked for me on first time without problems
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1551408

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Guys use this tutorial https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1551408

The video from this thread will show you where to put the script in fiddler but apart from that follow the other thread linked above and it should work just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kstev2 View Post
    Anyone that has experience with Fiddler have an idea why as soon as I open Fiddler, the Xbox App/Gamebar or MS Store etc stops responding?

Anything I can do to make it allow traffic from those things?

Mainly annoyed at it disconnecting Xbox Party chat (usually after a random amount of time has elapsed, with Fiddler running right after a party chat is started) that I use to talk to one of my DBD friends that's on an Xbox.
    I know that fiddler creates a proxy in order to do it's job, i'm guessing you've tried relaunching the xbox app or whatever?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
    If you set fiddler up correctly it should be capturing api/v1/inventories. Double clicking that will show you the bhvr session code which you put in the injector. Ignore the "tunnel to brill.live.bhvrdbd.com" That's not what you're supposed to be looking at. You need to find api/v1/inventories. In the Auto Responder tab it should say "If Request Matches... api/v1/inventories Then Respond With... C:\Rules\Market. If it does not say this then you haven't set up fiddler properly and need to start over using the thread link I pasted.
    Last edited by niggisbeats; 06-03-2022 at 07:38 AM.

Thanks

Thumbs down Trash fiddler

If you set fiddler up correctly it should be capturing api/v1/inventories. Double clicking that will show you the bhvr session code which you put in the injector. Ignore the "tunnel to brill.live.bhvrdbd.com" That's not what you're supposed to be looking at. You need to find api/v1/inventories. In the Auto Responder tab it should say "If Request Matches... api/v1/inventories Then Respond With... C:\Rules\Market. If it does not say this then you haven't set up fiddler properly and need to start over using the thread link I pasted.
    I've a new problem... Fiddler is blocking in and outgoing internet traffic... With fiddler in background, opera and dbd show "no internet access"
    but with fiddler closed; it works normally and I can login to dbd and epic games pls help idk what to do.
    Last edited by isdfbhglshbvfajhsfbvas; 06-03-2022 at 12:24 PM.

Thanks
    I've a new problem... Fiddler is blocking in and outgoing internet traffic... With fiddler in background, opera and dbd show "no internet access"
    but with fiddler closed; it works normally and I can login to dbd and epic games pls help idk what to do.
    After being in the main menu of the game, try to click on "capturing" on the bottom of the window to disable it, then check if your browser works.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast