CHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BAN

Posts 226–240 of 240 · Page 16 of 16
Will try on DayZ, good shit.
Quote Originally Posted by 1ashoo11 View Post
Will try on DayZ, good shit.
used it for a couple of days and got Global banned now
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stinkypete View Post
I keep receiving '2 rules were successfully created... Ok. Ok.' Then I get 'Deleted 1 rule(s).' What am I doing wrong?


I got it fixed. Was being a dumdum.
How did you fix it? because I'm getting the same issue
Quote Originally Posted by boomerserer1 View Post
- - - Updated - - -



How did you fix it? because I'm getting the same issue

me too got the same prob
lmao thanks for the lag switch!
Thank you very much. Cheers!
Time to give this a shot. Thanks for sharing!
I already have known about this but in dayz standalone they recognized this and made it so you only have 5 seconds after loosing connection till your disconnected, if someone could make something so simple that it changes that one thing. for me atleast it takes like 2 seconds after reconnecting till the timer stops so I only have a window of 3 seconds that is if you don't start peaking the corner by accident because running player in dayz don't freeze like in arma they run continuously in one strait line.
Anyone know if this works for eft?
Will try when I play in the next week or so, thank you again.
Quote Originally Posted by 81st.Dragon View Post
hey im not sure if im doing something or what but when i click F11 it says

2 rules were successfully created under the name 'autonet'

ok

Deleted 1 Rule(s)
Ok
Ok

Deleted 1 Rule(s)
ok



How can fix this, if you can kindly help.
I also sent you a ***** request
Matthew101202
Did you get any help? I'm stuck with the same problem...
Posts 226–240 of 240 · Page 16 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?