Thumbs upAVA Shop Unlocker - Buy hidden/secret items from the ingame shop!

Posts 271–280 of 280 · Page 19 of 19
I cant delete this post
ccman can you make hacks for adventure quest worlds?
clouse this hack nor work more
This cheat is probably patched up since En Masse has updated already ever since when the cheat was released.
Quote Originally Posted by dyslexian View Post
This cheat is probably patched up since En Masse has updated already ever since when the cheat was released.
is work ??? on en masse ??
You cant buy anything as they have patched the addresses. Needs updating but Kris has his own site so I guess you'll be waiting a while.

We all know he learnt his coding from Illy/Akinator so he is basically a leecher at the end of the day.

Don't like the overlay colour and design, but a decent hack.... Lots of En Masse bans handed out for using this.
Quote Originally Posted by FannyBasher View Post
You cant buy anything as they have patched the addresses. Needs updating but Kris has his own site so I guess you'll be waiting a while.

We all know he learnt his coding from Illy/Akinator so he is basically a leecher at the end of the day.

Don't like the overlay colour and design, but a decent hack.... Lots of En Masse bans handed out for using this.
Lol, I'm surprised that you "all know" something that I wasn't aware of .

Anyway, regarding bans I haven't heard about that many so far and accounts I used/tested this on are still not banned either.
I haven't not updated this because I don't have any time for it (it would just take about 5 mins really) but I have other reasons for not updating it right now.
Maybe I will release an update later but I'm not sure about that yet.
This hack is also outdated for about 1-2 months already so @Wyo please close this thread, I don't want any more spam from people asking why this doesn't work.
lol nah, if ur careful, not bannable, I know a few ppl who still have their accs with the gun adders on them
Posts 271–280 of 280 · Page 19 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?