Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Holy fucking shit, look at those graphics hispi. Do you have any idea what you're playing. Oh my god. I'd recommend final fantasy over this shit.
    QUITE wrong. If you have an awesome computer, then set the graphics and such on really high or max. Then it's nice and smooth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I could put it higher but i like it low because i get no lag.

Thanks
    actually nigga seems to be being used by white and black ppl and i think it is retarted how everyone runs around with there clothes to big on them or showing their ass no one wants to see that u look retarded

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by king.joker.9 View Post
    Nigga - means nothing its not meant as a word just some dude with bad speech tried too say ****** and only Nigge came out someone mistaken it for nigga and went on about life saying you "NIGGA" duh everyone know's this.
    lol bad speech

Thanks
    THis Is What Wikipedia Says

Nigga is a term used in African American Vernacular English that began as an eye dialect form of the word ****** (which is derived ultimately from the Latin word niger meaning the color black).

In practice, its use and meaning are heavily dependent on context. Presently, the word nigga is used more liberally among younger members of all races and ethnicities in the United States, although its use by persons not of African descent is still widely viewed as unacceptable and hostile, even when used without intentional prejudice. In addition to African Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, Latin Americans and European Americans have adopted the term as part of their vernacular.

There is conflicting popular opinion on whether there is any meaningful difference between nigga and ****** as a spoken term. Many people consider the terms to be equally pejorative, and the use of nigga both in and outside African American communities remains controversial. H. Lewis Smith, author of Bury that Sucka: A Scandalous Affair with the N-word, believes that "replacing the 'er' with an 'a' changes nothing other than the pronunciation" and the African American Registry notes, "Brother (Brotha) and Sister (Sistah or Sista) are terms of endearment. ****** was and still is a word of disrespect."The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, a civil rights group, condemns use of both nigga and ******.

Some African-Americans express considerable offense when referred to as a nigga by caucasian people, but not if they are called the same by other African-Americans, or by some other minority, as a term of endearment. In this case, the term may be seen either as a symbol of brotherhood, similar to the usage of the words dude and bro, and its use outside a defined social group an unwelcome cultural appropriation. Critics have derided this as a double standard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    lol xd niggahs in the house u no

Thanks
    Damn that a riot.

Thanks
    We neglected to mention he may have been korean. They might not be educated in ebonics.

Thanks
    Nigga is bassicaly ment "black" or "African American", It is slang for negro. Negro's definition is black. So that your answer.

Thanks
    awe that Korean doesn't know English was he not beat enough with a dictionary?

And I totally would have been like "Wut?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12