Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    well to use wpe pro first u go to options and make sure only send is selected

then make sure you attach wpe pro to the process of the game then record ur damages like 2-3 times and see what changes then figure out HOW TO COUNTER THAT
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    I don't think that'll work, from looking at the packets it seems that you just send one saying what you're attacking, then the game does the processing on their server and sends you back the result of the battle, how much health and gold and exp you have afterwards, etc.

I could be wrong of course.

As for learning how to do it, It's always bothered me that there isn't a tut on this site for how to use the filter feature of WPE Pro correctly. I might write one eventually, but for the time being, here's how you would (for instance) make it so that you always attack the training dummy when you attack any one-digit monster.

1. Fire up WPE Pro

2. Go to target program in the upper right and select whatever browser you're using (IExplorer, firefox, Opera, etc.).

3. Go to view, select options, and uncheck Sendto and Recvfrom (some people also uncheck Recv, but I like to keep it there so I can see what's being returned)

4. Press the little play button above the dials.

5. Attack something in-game (I attacked a Strangler Crab because I'm a low level noob)

6. Go back to WPE Pro and click the red stop button. A window should pop up with a bunch of packets in it. Scroll through these until you see a Send packet with POST as the first word (this means you're actually sending some data over there).

7. Click this packet and resize the window so you can read through it. If you read through, it carries 4 important pieces of information:
    A. What you post to (in this case /inc/act/attackscript.php)
    B. Where you came from (in this case https://www.eternalwars.com/inc/
    act/act.php)
    C. Who you are (represented by the cookie PHPSessionID, which appears
    to be random)
    D. What you're attacking (represented by the code monstername=4)

Now, having identified what information is carried, think about what to change. Changing what you post to just means you didn't attack, Changing where you came from will either change nothing or produce a bug, and you cookie is randomly generated so you wouldn't be able to change that to a valid value. So, for this particular packet, all you could change that would do anything is what monster you're attacking.

8. Now to create a filter to do this. Double click filter1 over on the left, change it from normal to advanced (under mode on the right), and then change it to start modifying "from the position of the chain found" (you have to switch to advanced mode before you can change that).

9. You want to search for the code "monstername=" and replace whatever comes after it with the number 1. To do this, start editing the top box where it says "search" to be the hex equivilent of monstername= (WPE Pro conveniently tells you this in your packet, it's 6D 6F 6E 73 74 65 72 6E 61 6D 65 3D)

10. You'll notice that 3D goes into the box 012. To edit the number right after 3D, or = in normal text, we go to +012 in the modify box below search (+0 is 1, +1 is 2, etc. so +12 is the 13th box, or the number we want to edit) and put in 31. 31 is the number 1, 32 is the number 2, 33 is the number 3, and so on.

11. Change the name to something like Monster edit and and press apply. Now, check monster edit under filters, and press the big ON button between the pencil and the big X above it. Now go attack some one digit monster (like a Strangler Crab) and see what happens.

12. Did you attack the training dummy instead? If so, it worked. If not, reread this and see what you did wrong.

After doing that, you know enough about filtering to see if any other features are exploitable.

Blocking packets might also be viable (you'll notice a checkbox named block when making a filter), like for ignoring duels or something, but probably not for avoiding damage in a normal fight.

Thanks
    can you give me a link for wpe pro i hunted around on the enternet for it and all the links i found did not have it.Then i can follow totorial and get to work on it.Thanks

Thanks
    look in thw wr section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    YOU MIGHT HAVE SEARCHED THE NET BUT NOT MPGH here ya go buddy
    https://www.mpgh.net/downloads/tools/wpepro%200.9a.rar
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Thank you i got it now i will copy over the totorial and see what i can do.Will check back to see if anything else is found and will be working on this in meen time.thanks again for pointing me in a direction.

Thanks
    I am fine till right here then i get lost.Can you help get me on track ?

D. What you're attacking (represented by the code monstername=4)

Now, having identified what information is carried, think about what to change. Changing what you post to just means you didn't attack, Changing where you came from will either change nothing or produce a bug, and you cookie is randomly generated so you wouldn't be able to change that to a valid value. So, for this particular packet, all you could change that would do anything is what monster you're attacking.

I understand what you are saying just the monster=4 throws me.I follow every step to a T.then i get here and go ?I am not sure how to identify the info you are talking about.I am sure once i get past this i should be ok.thanks

Thanks
    dude use the fucking edit button

Thanks
    Your language was a little confusing, so here's two things to try:
    1. If you mean that the last line on your packet ends in monst, then after you've scrolled to the bottom of your packet by dragging the bar on the right, click the little down arrow below the bar to go down one more and view the last line (it's a weird design flaw that sometimes crops up).

2. If that wasn't your problem, take a screenshot or try re-explaining it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12