Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    Unity itself is a waste of time. Public .NET compilers that can be exploited with a simple tool? lol Get a real game engine
    If you are making an online game that isnt an issue with server sided logic... and if someone hacks a single player game i mean... he is not disturbing any one.
    It is a real easy to use full of features engine.

Crossfire .LTB to Unity3D converter: here

NEW: Added DAT Converter to the list!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post
    If you are making an online game that isnt an issue with server sided logic... and if someone hacks a single player game i mean... he is not disturbing any one.
    It is a real easy to use full of features engine.
    Unreal > Unity.

Unity can be hacked way too easily since they used a public unmodified compiler and that also is half the issue with the lag and optimization that doesn't exist. Unreal is all custom and heavily optimized. Unity is only good for Mobile

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Unreal > Unity.

Unity can be hacked way too easily since they used a public unmodified compiler and that also is half the issue with the lag and optimization that doesn't exist. Unreal is all custom and heavily optimized. Unity is only good for Mobile
    Wont argue, but unreal has a lot less help and documentation and part of the money you make with the engine need to go to them.
    And you can find lots of tools to hack and modify unreal games.. the unity community is huge

Crossfire .LTB to Unity3D converter: here

NEW: Added DAT Converter to the list!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ah, it might be dead now.. but i'm sure something will arrive soon enough.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Man it sucks this section died.

Since the merger I cant change the old scope files since they changed the structure of the weapon UI rez file. Haven't found a way to inject it. Only extract it.

Oh well, was fun while it lasted. Man do I hate the damn green scope..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Unreal > Unity.

I couldn't disagree with the people in this thread more about UNITY (I have taken unity classes and it is currently controlling the game engine market at around 75%+ on sales). Unity is the future of gaming, things that make it a real selling point is code interaction. Unreal is pretty much restricted to C++, unity can use just about any coding language and multiple coding languages in the same project/scene-- You could have a switch coded in java, a platform in c# and a light in ruby all in the same scene making it easier to hire developers without having language restrictions. Game assets can be created in just about ANY 3rd party platform, Game compilations can be done for any platform from the base build- no re-coding write it once compile it for any game platform. UNITY is fucking awesome man and all you people knocking it are clueless, unity game security is on the developer NOT the unity product, developers responsibility to hand hack detection. There is some great community, endless videos, weekly live feed on how to use, easy to release, create and obtain assets, and the price omg. Unreal engine spent years ripping off the game development community charging 200k-1 mill for a product license, are you kidding me, it doesnt even come close to a fraction of the productivity of unity which was released for 3k. Unreal dropped their price to try to win back the community and failed- Unreal is a dead product except for people who already own its license.

Things I like in unity are:
    -PLAYMAKER<< Pre-scripted code for hundreds of simple actions, logic interface, and well its a must have for fast work flow.
    -Release on ANY platform W/ ANY mixed coding from multiple languages in same build. (23 current game platforms 1 click compile to any of them and have the game work correctly)
    -Its Cheap (Over 50x cheaper than unreal was on release)
    -Its compatible with everything (CREATE game assets using ANY 3d modeler)
    -The company released cheap and didn't rip off the development community for years (they could have its that much better than UNREAL- They are an honest company not driven by greed).
    -It does EVERYTHING unreal engine does and actual 90% more.
    -It makes development restriction from past game engines- NON EXISTANT (code language restriction-Gone, 3rd party modeler restrictions-Gone, Platform compilation restrictions/recoding- Gone, In-Conceivable price- Gone,.... ect ect..)
    -It is now what is being taught in up to date schools for game design classes
    -I can go on like this for a long time

ITS A SUPERIOR PRODUCT TO UNREAL ENGINE IN EVER WAY. >>To deny this would be ignorance.<<
    Last edited by debohax; 01-26-2016 at 06:00 AM.
    Dead Island Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Contagion Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Debohax Injector v1.0 By. Debohax

Dying Light Hack v1.3 By. Debohax

[IMG]https://i303.photobucke*****m/albums/nn132/MercurySilverstone/Decorated%20images/gamegenie.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    revive dead section looking for rez mods of skin packs for ar and no spread in them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12