Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    ives seen one like that, but a cow on a motorbuike running frmo a cheeta. or mayber a zebra running frm a cheeta

anyway, did you manip that? the water seems to glow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    thats because he didnt make it, its like a thingy where you type in what you want it to say and it does it, quin had the same exact sig, just with different words
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    i thought we'd cleared that up already..but w/e...+rep for iverson anyway

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    thats because he didnt make it, its like a thingy where you type in what you want it to say and it does it, quin had the same exact sig, just with different words
    iverson if your still talking about me i've already provided proof of my work (the psd you can download and review ffor your self if you have photoshop)
    and my sig isnt that complicated to do, it only took me a few min, the onlything that consumed most of its time was the fact that animated gifs take a hell of alot of time to animate frame by frame... and I meen ALOT!

if you arnt still talking to me then... could anyone perhaps show me this sig generator so I can try and make one for mpc forum. It shouldnt be all that hard with php since i've done some gd lib manip.s using php b4. (I need practice on my php anyways so might as well)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ask the noob quin123 where he got THE SAME EXACT SIG AS YOUR'S and he'll prolly tell you where

on mpc
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    ask the noob quin123 where he got THE SAME EXACT SIG AS YOUR'S and he'll prolly tell you where

on mpc
    Ask him? I already know where he got his sig, I made his signiture... how are you having a hard time beleaving that? Its not even that good, and for that matter not one of my best work.

look here it is again: https://v2.cankoo.com/index.php?download=bf2sig.psd
    download my psd (photoshop document -- its like ms word's .doc but for photoshop... in other words, its a saved file of a document), then...
    go download photoshop cs2 from adobe's website

finaly open my psd, you'll see that its an original work from someone who put his time into. Why do you continue in disbeleave that I made that signiture when its evidant that I did. I've already shown you what I can do with paper and pencil, my art portfolio a magazine im working on, and my upcoming web2.0 website im building from scratch... what else do I have to provide you inorder for you to grasp the concept that its NOT HARD to make that signiture I made for quin provided with the experiance I have?

Why do you have to be so ignorant to accept the fact that quins sig is my original work... i've provided you with all the proof I could gather, I shouldnt have to get people from other forums and RL to post on mpgh and provide you with all the work ive done for them? Look, just accept it... I don't wanna get into a pointless sisie fight so i'll leave my words where its at before I get hated on.

<edit> heres a search query (more proof just for you iverson)
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ger+glennlopez go ahead and read the google results

notice the style... yes, they are similar from most of the work I do... jesus, I just hope this is enough to convince you that i did quins work... I dont wanna have to call everyone and tell them to email me all the work I did for them
    Last edited by apitite.for.distruction; 10-26-2006 at 08:57 PM.

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    dont worry hes like that to everyone.......... well most people (designers especially)

but i must say with this new skin (sorry dave, but this skin is super super gay) it doesnt match properly

Thanks
    This skin is ownage. If Dave could get a quick reply box at the bottom, WHAM!! this is the ownage skin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12