Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xxCheatMineXx View Post
    Thats because i can't edit my Posts after 24h. But its on the List in my mind.

Yeah that with the no sound will be fixed soon hate that too. Btw, sometimes you have sound

Edit: I think by running the .exe as administrator it should work, but it will be fixed anyway in the next version.
    Not working, sry. But i hope you have a lot of fun on Hive, even with no sound.

I rewrote the Information Screen. It can now display Items and is an extern Seeker Upgrade on HideAndSeek

Will you update it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Of course - no question! But only when its ready to be released.

The Launcher applys updates automatically - you will notice when the update is out!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Can you add a hack for hide and seek that remembers if somewhere in the area an entity disappears and a block appears, so that you can see hidden blocks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kileraptor1 View Post
    Can you add a hack for hide and seek that remembers if somewhere in the area an entity disappears and a block appears, so that you can see hidden blocks?
    Have you even tested HideAndSeek?
    You have to add the Block IDs to see hidden Blocks. A List of all Blocks used on HiveMC.eu is:

To add an ID press "U" to open up the console and type:

hideandseek add <id>

Thanks
    add a minettt hack

Somewhere between the thoughts of death and the memories of life.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goldman0102 View Post
    add a minettt hack
    It's practically impossible to tell who is who. Instead, it would be cool to see a 'who killed who' on the information bar, their names color coded to be Det or Sab if you're sab too.
    [IMG]https://*****/OTjy[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    TIMV Support is coming soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Woot thats great. Good job

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    Can you add a option to set the delay of the forcefield? And because you are doing special request it would be epic to have little specific hack tools for dungeonrealms.net and wynncraf*****m! Love the idea of having specific hacks for MiniGames! Will the TIMV Hack allow you to see who killed who and so is probably a traitor? Can also write you an pm because we're both german with some specific features

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Of course, but the Minigames just have to wait until the 2nd Informationscreen Update. Today the first will come out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    are you going to release it for higher version than 1.6.2? because there are only few of them now... most of the servers are 1.6.4
    suggest:
    1.admin alert- when admin is nearby so I wont get ban
    2.im not sure if there is or not so im asking, to see vanished people and admins as well
    3.something that can pass the anti x ray plugin (if possible)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    1. how should it detect wether the player is an admin?
    2. How can the client see something, that is never sent to the client?
    3. How should the xray mod know where the ores are?

Everything seems not possible

Somewhere between the thoughts of death and the memories of life.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eden5566 View Post
    are you going to release it for higher version than 1.6.2? because there are only few of them now... most of the servers are 1.6.4
    Quote Originally Posted by eden5566 View Post
    suggest:
    1.admin alert- when admin is nearby so I wont get ban
    2.im not sure if there is or not so im asking, to see vanished people and admins as well
    3.something that can pass the anti x ray plugin (if possible)

1. Well, on some servers the color of the admins are different. It could be a /list -a and make all of the usernames on the admin list known as an admin; or it could work like a friendlist, find a list of the admins on a staff list and add them to a .txt for the specific server that they're admins on.
    2. Actually, CheatMine's right on this one. VanishNoPacket (The only ever used plugin) literally stops giving you packets, your client can't even see them. But, it would be nice for servers like GhostCraft, where a player is in vanish but still has particles. Maybe there would be a way to put an esp the same size of a player around those particles. It wouldn't be able to fully follow them, but at least the particles would be more noticeable.
    3. Same with CheatMine. It's the server that tells you were every single ore is, if the server decides to show you all the ores, none of them, or nothing but ores, then it's the servers fault. All the client does is read everything the server gives you and shows you what you should see. Hacks like xray or tracers uses what the server gives you and makes the client let you see everything or more. Then, there's stuff like forcefield or fly which makes the client give the server some packets that it's not suppose to. The server usually accepts the packets, but NoCheatPlus can make it deny the packets that seem "suspicious".

How about this amazing idea.. I know no client that has ever done this, but I'm sure this is an amazing idea. How about a module that automatically adds players with the same helmet as you to your friendlist, then removing them after it's turned off? I mean, teams. I don't want my force field obvious when I'm also attacking my teammates. Or, you could do it with people with the same color names.
    I mean, either a friendlist or get the forcefield to completely ignore the user.
    Last edited by DepressedEevee; 12-13-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    [IMG]https://*****/OTjy[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by DepressedEevee View Post

1. Well, on some servers the color of the admins are different. It could be a /list -a and make all of the usernames on the admin list known as an admin; or it could work like a friendlist, find a list of the admins on a staff list and add them to a .txt for the specific server that they're admins on.
    2. Actually, CheatMine's right on this one. VanishNoPacket (The only ever used plugin) literally stops giving you packets, your client can't even see them. But, it would be nice for servers like GhostCraft, where a player is in vanish but still has particles. Maybe there would be a way to put an esp the same size of a player around those particles. It wouldn't be able to fully follow them, but at least the particles would be more noticeable.
    3. Same with CheatMine. It's the server that tells you were every single ore is, if the server decides to show you all the ores, none of them, or nothing but ores, then it's the servers fault. All the client does is read everything the server gives you and shows you what you should see. Hacks like xray or tracers uses what the server gives you and makes the client let you see everything or more. Then, there's stuff like forcefield or fly which makes the client give the server some packets that it's not suppose to. The server usually accepts the packets, but NoCheatPlus can make it deny the packets that seem "suspicious".

How about this amazing idea.. I know no client that has ever done this, but I'm sure this is an amazing idea. How about a module that automatically adds players with the same helmet as you to your friendlist, then removing them after it's turned off? I mean, teams. I don't want my force field obvious when I'm also attacking my teammates. Or, you could do it with people with the same color names.
    I mean, either a friendlist or get the forcefield to completely ignore the user.

well im not familiar to hacking so i dont know how it works, now when you explained i got it.
    the idea is really amazing but if i understand right from the explain you gave me before, an easy program can detect that, which will do a check of real players that log in and have ip and so and fake players and then this idea wont work anymore. maybe im wrong but thats because im not an hacker .
    just asking: if you said that when you /vanish you get no packets, so try to focus on the helmet or the shovel that you can see even when he is vanished (i can see maybe i dont know why)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

sorry but everything is first impossible until you make it possible... the force admin that worked for 1.6.2 a while ago was impossible till he made it
    Last edited by eden5566; 12-13-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast