Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well they are. They only care for themselves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    But.. You are red.. Dave = Red bar Head Admin.. no. noo nooo

Thanks
    When the public is getting worse again and again, congratulations for mental illness and I am looking forward to playing hard and tough. It 'was the punk who broke the bully San Francisco Zoo Tigers. One of them had eaten the arrogance of the doctor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Politics is useless. Republican or Democrat, they are all the same, and they haven't even realized that they are what is running the world into the ground. Politics doesn't solve problems. All these politicians are "approved" by major corporations and given money to advertise their campaign. It's as simple as knowing what the major companies want: money: and supplying them with means to get it.
    Last edited by barklolbark; 01-31-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Couldn't agree with this title more.

Republicans are retarded, I've dealt with retards... and I would definitely put them in the same group.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Couldn't agree with this title more.

Republicans are retarded, I've dealt with retards... and I would definitely put them in the same group.
    so i take it that you like Democrats better?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Obama approval rating down to 40%.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    democrats=republicans=retarded
    americas 2 parties are full of retards. republicans ALWAYS vote republican and democrats ALWAYS vote democrat. vote for who you think is best and would do best in whatever position. not who is just in your favorite party

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    democrats=republicans=retarded
    americas 2 parties are full of retards. republicans ALWAYS vote republican and democrats ALWAYS vote democrat. vote for who you think is best and would do best in whatever position. not who is just in your favorite party
    > implying both parties want the same things
    > implying policies aren't important

No.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

yeah because getting us into two wars and a near economic depression we are still fighting to get out of.

We had no choice for the wars.
    And for your info, the Democrat congress and senate got us into the recession. They continually blocked the Republican's efforts to enforce regulations on glass/steigall. This ultimately led to the housing bubble bust.

Giving tax breaks to the richest 2% of Americans while raising taxes for the lower classes;
    Blatant lie. Bush cut taxes for all Americans. But to you, when Bush gives out tax cuts to all, it's tax break for the top 2%... When Obama extends Bush's tax policies, it's tax cuts to the bottom 98%.

really is better than healthcare for millions of people who could not afford it,
    Most of the people who did not have healthcare could afford it but chose not to. And Obamacare will be ruled unconstitutional. But let me ask you, if Obamacare is so great, why are the Democratic Senators and Congressmen opting out of it? Why are corporations who endorsed Obama getting waivers? Shouldn't that make you even a bit suspicious?

repulsion of don't ask don't tell, and lowering the number of nuclear arms around the world. Not to mention the bill to help first responders of 9-11 get proper health benefits, something Bush opposed. Oh and bush was retarded.
    Bush graduated from Harvard Business School. He was no idiot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

Shakugan no Shana (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

yeah because getting us into two wars and a near economic depression we are still fighting to get out of. Giving tax breaks to the richest 2% of Americans while raising taxes for the lower classes; really is better than healthcare for millions of people who could not afford it, repulsion of don't ask don't tell, and lowering the number of nuclear arms around the world. Not to mention the bill to help first responders of 9-11 get proper health benefits, something Bush opposed. Oh and bush was retarded.
    Oh please. Get your facts straight.

First, giving tax breaks to the 2% of the wealthiest Americans is good for the economy. They are the ones who create jobs with their businesses. By increasing their taxes, you lower their revenue and the remove excess money to employ new people, creating jobs.

Secondly, how can you complain about the 2% getting their taxes lowered and the lower classes getting tax increase when in reality 47% of america pays no taxes whatsoever. All the taxes they do pay are returned by the government for various reasons. If you wanted it straight, have a flat tax on all Americans, that way EVERYONE pays taxes and no one can complain about its 'fairness'.

Thirdly, national healthcare really isn't free healthcare. The people who pay for the so-called national healthcare are those top 2% whose taxes keep climbing as Americans become more and more demanding for money without working. The money doesn't come from nowhere.

Fourth, I fail to see what's wrong with the number of nuclear weapons the world has. It's the right of a country to defend itself and have the means to do so.

Fifth, again with the 'free' health benefits. Where do you think that money is coming from?

Sixth, oh and Obama is retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post

First, giving tax breaks to the 2% of the wealthiest Americans is good for the economy. They are the ones who create jobs with their businesses. By increasing their taxes, you lower their revenue and the remove excess money to employ new people, creating jobs.

Secondly, how can you complain about the 2% getting their taxes lowered and the lower classes getting tax increase when in reality 47% of america pays no taxes whatsoever. All the taxes they do pay are returned by the government for various reasons. If you wanted it straight, have a flat tax on all Americans, that way EVERYONE pays taxes and no one can complain about its 'fairness'.

Thirdly, national healthcare really isn't free healthcare. The people who pay for the so-called national healthcare are those top 2% whose taxes keep climbing as Americans become more and more demanding for money without working. The money doesn't come from nowhere.

Fourth, I fail to see what's wrong with the number of nuclear weapons the world has. It's the right of a country to defend itself and have the means to do so.

Fifth, again with the 'free' health benefits. Where do you think that money is coming from?

Holy god, bumpity bumped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    Holy god, bumpity bumped.
    Shit, didn't see post date D:

You know a section is inactive when a thread from 8 months ago is on the front page.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post

I was a Conservative until I became a fat, overpaid government bureaucrat. Working for the Federal Government can be quite rewarding.
    Now I vote for the Communist *cough* Democrat party every election. Pay up more taxes, private sector. I don't give a shit if raising taxes for the top 2% harms the economy. I'm living comfortably on my undeserved 6-digit income.

Thanks
    100% of ******s are democrat.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

Moto (01-05-2012),Nigga.Boi (11-04-2011)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast