Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    Lol.

Really though, if someone makes a statement on these forums, they should back it up in some way. Since it wasn't specified, I thought I would ask.
    zeus said before that he knows its not true, he is just using it as 'form of advertisement' then said something about 'nobody claims their product as #5th in the world bc well thats stupid and wont attract people'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post

zeus said before that he knows its not true, he is just using it as 'form of advertisement' then said something about 'nobody claims their product as #5th in the world bc well thats stupid and wont attract people'
    Usually if you're not #1, you just don't advertise your rank (if it could be determined). What was done then is blatant lie to make ones server appear better. I know MPGH doesn't muddle about with facts but if they hold any regards to the truth, they should take out that #1 server part.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Usually if you're not #1, you just don't advertise your rank (if it could be determined). What was done then is blatant lie to make ones server appear better. I know MPGH doesn't muddle about with facts but if they hold any regards to the truth, they should take out that #1 server part.
    #1 Private Server™™™

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    #1 Private Server™™™
    This thread got clean little too much.... I asked what should happen if every server buy a sticked thread with #1 tag ? ( forget the part with rob a bank to buy it ) For example 20 private servers sticked with same " - #1 ROTMG Private server - Lag Fixed - 24/7 " tag what will get busted in less than a week..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Lol.

Really though, if someone makes a statement on these forums, they should back it up in some way. Since it wasn't specified, I thought I would ask.
    Alot of people would say yours is #1 private server, but I myself do not class your server as a "PRIVATE" server, its almost the same as prod. In my personal opinion a Private server should have something changed in it to make it better in a way, or easier. Ours for example, extremely easy to get maxed and good gear, but the bosses are very hard. I qualify us as #1 because I dont Qualify your server as a private server, and in my opinion looking at the servers now, ours is the only one which has a steady stream of development and one of the longest out there.
    Last edited by ZeusAlmighty; 08-04-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
    Alot of people would say yours is #1 private server, but I myself do not class your server as a "PRIVATE" server, its almost the same as prod. In my personal opinion a Private server should have something changed in it to make it better in a way, or easier. Ours for example, extremely easy to get maxed and good gear, but the bosses are very hard. I qualify us as #1 because I dont Qualify your server as a private server, and in my opinion looking at the servers now, ours is the only one which has a steady stream of development and one of the longest out there.
    The NR server isn't a complete clone of prod just as your server isn't a complete clone.

...a Private server should have something changed in it to make it better in a way, or easier.
    We've messed with difficulty on our server. It is harder than prod in some cases (defense->damage calculations has been modified, no assisting pets). It is easier to gather potions and such. Most UT's are easier to come by than in production. If changing difficulty alone qualifies a server to be labeled a "Private server" then the NR server definitely qualifies. As for changing something to make it better, we've done a lot of work on making eventing more fun, have tons of custom items, custom mobs, custom dungeons... If you still don't consider the NR server as a private server, your definition of what a private server is needs a little work.

Development on the NR server has been going on for little over a year now. The NR server has been up and running close to a year now. Development is still on going. So no, your server isn't the only one which has a steady stream of development.

Aside from all that, I'm not here to argue whose server is #1. I was just making a statement that one should qualify their #1 statement since it is a very ambiguous statement (as Krazy pointed out). You could have qualified your server a #1 ROTMG Private server in chickens spawned. That seems like it would be an accurate depiction and no one would give you shit for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Now I see the new accounts have to be verified... good luck with that... nobody receive mail with activation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGM View Post
    Don't argue here. I believe there are like 5 different car insurance company commercials claiming they are #1. If nilly wants to talk shit, dispute it, but don't join in. This isn't a thread to debate who is the best. They are trying to turn their opinions into facts.
    This is a thread claiming to be the best at something. I was just wondering what that something was. Sorry for asking.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nilly For This Useful Post:

CrazyBank (08-05-2015),MellowMellon (09-15-2015),Quaesitum (08-08-2015),~V~ (08-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    DylanGM when does 1.4.7 come out?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Qxzc View Post
    DylanGM when does 1.4.7 come out?
    Zeus will update soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nevermind, really good server! Keep the content flowing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    A link to the server's website inside the client is fine, that's the whole point in hosting a private server.
    i changed all links in my client to mpgh.net, (this is where u give me a special rank???!!!! jkjk)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    so...
    I played this apparent #1 server and it was awful... I'll never get that time back.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quaesitum For This Useful Post:

cxydsaewq (08-09-2015),Luis (08-09-2015),Riigged (08-08-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    A link to the server's website inside the client is fine, that's the whole point in hosting a private server.
    Links to other server forums have never been allowed, there's even specific rules in certain sections. It would be so easy to mask a link and people could steal people's RotMG info if they use the same password on a private server's forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

Links to other server forums have never been allowed, there's even specific rules in certain sections. It would be so easy to mask a link and people could steal people's RotMG info if they use the same password on a private server's forum.
    Pretend I never said nothing.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast