Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CamxxCore View Post
    You over- estimate the competency of COD developers. If you look in the other thread there is almost no ban reports at all
    in the black ops 4 forum their have been many reports of bans and 90% of the posts in that thread are asking about that service not even buying it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
    in the black ops 4 forum their have been many reports of bans and 90% of the posts in that thread are asking about that service not even buying it
    Its easy to see the ban rate is low. Obviously there would be many more reports if it wasn't the case (we've been offering services since early November). One or two people posting around in the other sections do not speak for the hundreds of people who have bought our services safely

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDWW2Services View Post
    Its easy to see the ban rate is low. Obviously there would be many more reports if it wasn't the case (we've been offering services since early November). One or two people posting around in the other sections do not speak for the hundreds of people who have bought our services safely
    That is true most the bans I seen from the people were not even from treyarch seemed to be from battlenet so maybe a few got caught for someone logging into their account to do the service. I just don't see how treyarch could be so incompetent and not even be able to stop a simple level hack in 2019 lol. But they've always done poor on their pc releases so should've known it would still be possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12