Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post

You and this other jabronie is the reason the human race as a society cannot advance. Were not monkeys anymore, Don't you know how the human brain works? Everyone has reason for what they believe but you sir are not making any sense.
    Don't you have some fedora tipping to do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post

My problem is homosexuality is why the fuck its a thing, i mean it has 0 evolutionary benefits, like you're not passing on your genes i don't get it. But be gay idc.
    So, opinion and personal interest is something that is not allowed in this world now? Just let homosexual people do their thing, sure it may not bring evolutionary benefits but neither does oral and anal sex with a woman, does that mean oral and anal sex should just be banned all around the world and that nobody should do it JUST BECAUSE it doesn't bring evolutionary benefits?

No. Because people do what they like, and if they like being with a man, let them be with a man. It doesn't affect you, you can still contribute to our evolutional goal.
    hi

Thanks

Don't you have some fedora tipping to do?
    I'm glad you didn't have a valid statement.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyLive0 View Post
    So, opinion and personal interest is something that is not allowed in this world now? Just let homosexual people do their thing, sure it may not bring evolutionary benefits but neither does oral and anal sex with a woman, does that mean oral and anal sex should just be banned all around the world and that nobody should do it JUST BECAUSE it doesn't bring evolutionary benefits?

No. Because people do what they like, and if they like being with a man, let them be with a man. It doesn't affect you, you can still contribute to our evolutional goal.
    You see to have misunderstood my statement, i have no problem with homosexual people, I'm just wondering where it came about from, Homosexuality is not just seen in Humans other animals show it too but humans are some of the only animals that have complete homosexual activities and don't try to pass on their genes, I'm wondering where it has come from or if its just a thing that comes with getting positive endorphins from sex.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post

I'm glad you didn't have a valid statement.
    You're not deservent of a statement.
    Last edited by GerrysamHD; 02-11-2016 at 08:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

You see to have misunderstood my statement, i have no problem with homosexual people, I'm just wondering where it came about from, Homosexuality is not just seen in Humans other animals show it too but humans are some of the only animals that have complete homosexual activities and don't try to pass on their genes, I'm wondering where it has come from or if its just a thing that comes with getting positive endorphins from sex.

It's simple biology. It all has to do with physical (and emotional) attraction.
    Ok, put it this way. Are you into BDSM? Because I'm not. I do not understand how getting whipped, spanked, abused, etc. is in any way sexually stimulating. Does that take away from the... "legitimacy" of the fetish? No, not at all. Just because I don't understand it doesn't mean it's stupid.
    The same thing goes with homosexuality. I've never been attracted to another man, and I'm assuming you haven't either. Does that mean homosexuality is just bullshit and anyone who's gay is just some weirdo? No, of course not. It just means neither you nor I understand it.

Beyond that, you make it seem like humans are the only kind that can be gay. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...exual_behavior
    Ignore the "insect" section. I don't feel like typing out a huge paragraph on why it's more or less wrong, but to put it simply: insects, spiders, and bugs in general, have no brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-13-2016),WesleyLive0 (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    It's simple biology. It all has to do with physical (and emotional) attraction.
    Ok, put it this way. Are you into BDSM? Because I'm not. I do not understand how getting whipped, spanked, abused, etc. is in any way sexually stimulating. Does that take away from the... "legitimacy" of the fetish? No, not at all. Just because I don't understand it doesn't mean it's stupid.
    The same thing goes with homosexuality. I've never been attracted to another man, and I'm assuming you haven't either. Does that mean homosexuality is just bullshit and anyone who's gay is just some weirdo? No, of course not. It just means neither you nor I understand it.

Beyond that, you make it seem like humans are the only kind that can be gay. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...exual_behavior
    Ignore the "insect" section. I don't feel like typing out a huge paragraph on why it's more or less wrong, but to put it simply: insects, spiders, and bugs in general, have no brains.
    Sorry, i didn't get what i meant across correctly. I know humans aren't the only animals that display homosexual behaviour, What I'm wondering is why, Why are some animals homosexual i know it has to do with attraction etc, I'm just wondering if there is an evolutionary benefit to being gay, Or why its a thing in animals because in evolutionary terms the genes that get passed down determine how the species will evolve and seeing that homosexuals don't pass on their genes why hasn't homosexuality been eliminated as a behaviour by evolution.

I have no problem with people being gay, to tell you the truth i don't care if you want to marry a grape or are sexually attracted to a potato, you do you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyLive0 View Post

Anal and Oral are purely for sexual satisfaction should someone choose to do so, Nobody engages in ONLY Oral or Anal, unless they are underage and don't want to have a child yet.
    Homosexuality is just wrong, Perhaps I worded it a little hostile in the first go round, so let me try again in a more diplomatic way.

The way it works, Species are required to reproduce in order to survive. Sure, It's not applicable to "Today's" day and age because man continues to fuck up the natural way of life with artificiality. Complete homosexuality stops this from being a possibility, and therefore is wrong no matter how you put it. People have the ability to think and act how they want, yes. But should it be allowed? Sure, if you're an idiot who believes modern media and brain washing. Ideally the point I was trying to make with this thread was this: If Homosexuals do not want to receive hate, KEEP IT FUCKING PRIVATE. Nobody would give two shits if they were gay and nobody knew, We don't need this shit publicized in the biggest sporting event arguably in America, and even other countries around the world for that night,(Excluding the World Cup). The Human Race is the only Species with complete homosexuality, other species to not do this, as if they did their species wouldn't exist. TLDR; Didn't mean to start flame with my poor wording, but I will stick by what I said. 2nd note: Gays should stay in the closet like they have for so many years, don't get it publicized. No need to

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    If Homosexuals do not want to receive hate, KEEP IT FUCKING PRIVATE. Nobody would give two shits if they were gay and nobody knew
    I stopped reading after this point because I didn't feel like losing any more brain cells to this stupidity. Why should a person have to hide their sexual preference away from people that it shouldn't affect one bit? If a person is gay, simply don't give a fuck and move on with your life. How does it affect you personally? This mindset is why our society is horrible and haven't advanced past stupid shit like this.

You are an utter moron.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    No, it was just the cover of coldplay's new album.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    That is so fucking rude.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Noticed it during the half time show and in the stands, the "Love wins" And rainbows across the arena...

What the fuck is this shit?

Keep one of Americas most manly sports manly... Don't support this stupid abomination of the human race and body...

No matter how you put it, homosexuality is wrong. Bisexual is ok, Heterosexual is ok. Homosexual needs to be removed off the Earth.

Fuck peoples feelings, society is becoming too soft.
    What if I told you everyone who plays and watches football is a mindless waste of space? That's only my opinion, not a fact just like everything you just said, so shut the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Anal and Oral are purely for sexual satisfaction should someone choose to do so, Nobody engages in ONLY Oral or Anal, unless they are underage and don't want to have a child yet.
    Homosexuality is just wrong, Perhaps I worded it a little hostile in the first go round, so let me try again in a more diplomatic way.

The way it works, Species are required to reproduce in order to survive. Sure, It's not applicable to "Today's" day and age because man continues to fuck up the natural way of life with artificiality. Complete homosexuality stops this from being a possibility, and therefore is wrong no matter how you put it. People have the ability to think and act how they want, yes. But should it be allowed? Sure, if you're an idiot who believes modern media and brain washing. Ideally the point I was trying to make with this thread was this: If Homosexuals do not want to receive hate, KEEP IT FUCKING PRIVATE. Nobody would give two shits if they were gay and nobody knew, We don't need this shit publicized in the biggest sporting event arguably in America, and even other countries around the world for that night,(Excluding the World Cup). The Human Race is the only Species with complete homosexuality, other species to not do this, as if they did their species wouldn't exist. TLDR; Didn't mean to start flame with my poor wording, but I will stick by what I said. 2nd note: Gays should stay in the closet like they have for so many years, don't get it publicized. No need to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Yeah, that was too much stupid text for me, I'm out
    hi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I mean everyone has the right to their own opinions. Just how you feel they have the right to express. I understand how you're saying out of all things the SUper Bowl. Maybe someone figured it was a good time?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Gr8 b8 m8.
    i'm actually just a horny boy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I love people getting upset over troll threads. Nice thread m8
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast