Thread: MultiCheat

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

m

Quote Originally Posted by FAISAL32 View Post
    yo you're using an old version in the new version you dont just type in the speed value you want exactly you write a value that multiplies the current speed to get the speed that works for you

anyways this trash game dropped two updates in one day if you got the new version all you gotta do is update these values to the following

Code:
    Local player: 0x1082CA8
    Speed Address: 0xCFD96C
    Render Address: 0x01082CAC
    Array Bytes Normal open map: 77 05 B8 C4
    Array Bytes Enabled open map: EB 05 B8 C4
    Fish Address: 0x0107EB3C
    if you dont get this value you can go back to the old message you'll find I explained how to update it yourself

Enjoy

where updated version i downloaded the most recent one i seen

Thanks
    Is there a way to make the cheat auto reaply the lure buff after 100 throws? Like, we place the lures in some specific inventory slot and it consumes it? Or do we have to manually reaply it after the buff wears off?

Thanks
    yo you're using an old version in the new version you dont just type in the speed value you want exactly you write a value that multiplies the current speed to get the speed that works for you

anyways this trash game dropped two updates in one day if you got the new version all you gotta do is update these values to the following

Code:
    Local player: 0x1082CA8
    Speed Address: 0xCFD96C
    Render Address: 0x01082CAC
    Array Bytes Normal open map: 77 05 B8 C4
    Array Bytes Enabled open map: EB 05 B8 C4
    Fish Address: 0x0107EB3C
    if you dont get this value you can go back to the old message you'll find I explained how to update it yourself

Enjoy
    Hey not blaming you or anything at all
    But even if the source is a mess I'd like it- virustotal is flagging it with lots of malware.
    Not that I don't trust you because the previous versions worked great, but even with regedit I CANT disable this fucking virus detection no matter what I do
    So I simply CANNOT download the hack tried everything
    Source would be useful to just compile myself

Thanks

The code changes were successful

I would like to ask if Auto join can add a jump function to make the work smoother.

Thanks
    @tmaxop , @gmuz1909

All you have to do is:

1- Click on the tab Settings.
    2- Then click again on Settings.
    You'll see the settings saved in settings, among them is Speed Value.
    Edit it to any number you want, the least minmum 0 and the maximum 300, and also some values don't work cuz they carry incorrect values.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FAISAL32 For This Useful Post:

gmuz1909 (03-27-2024),skylineqwe (03-27-2024),tmaxop (03-29-2024)

Thanks
    @tmaxop , @gmuz1909

All you have to do is:

1- Click on the tab Settings.
    2- Then click again on Settings.
    You'll see the settings saved in settings, among them is Speed Value.
    Edit it to any number you want, the least minmum 0 and the maximum 300, and also some values don't work cuz they carry incorrect values.

i tried that and it does not work, can you give me a more deeper tutorial on how to use the speed hack in your cheat
    Last edited by arazon; 03-29-2024 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks

Arrow New Update

Quote Originally Posted by arazon View Post
    i tried that and it does not work, can you give me a more deeper tutorial on how to use the speed hack in your cheat
    sure thing it wont work cuz of new update

- - - Updated - - -

approval @Hennessy

* Fixed those afkship bugs where it wouldn't work for a long stretch. Now, it only stops if you shut it down manually or use a hotkey.
    * Fixed Hotkey issue has been resolved and is now working
    * Rolled out some overall enhancements, like the app rebooting itself every hour to keep performance on point.
    * Added a cool new feature that lets you know if any of your accounts got Crashed from the game.
    * Added Auto Options, so you can have any setting kick in automatically.
    * the performance has been significantly improved

You see, there's this Timer msg thingy for alerts that'll show up. Always best to set it over 20 to avoid getting the wrong heads-up. The timers work in seconds.

All you gotta do is Change any value here to 1 if you want it active right when the app starts.

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...b7d1?nocache=1

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by FAISAL32; 03-30-2024 at 12:43 AM.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FAISAL32 For This Useful Post:

Aseryyy (03-29-2024),carychief (03-30-2024),elkaida2 (03-30-2024),fr3nd (03-30-2024),Fureno_ (04-04-2024),hackkaa (03-31-2024),Heda (03-31-2024),HuHuHu0313 (03-30-2024),iimidasii (04-02-2024),KnightAnime (03-30-2024),mrboladinho (04-01-2024),nitrodaks0148 (03-31-2024),Prankarov (04-01-2024),sacsac74 (04-25-2024),tmaxop (03-30-2024)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /Approved Multicheat | Thank you for your contribution to the scene and to MPGH!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by komiko View Post
    I'd like to make people notice that there is a mod for bomber royal afk :
    //Approved

Thank you for your contribution.
    Check out my RotMG Dungeon Carry service:
    Click Here

Thanks

where is the setting

when i try to run the exe, it return error, you said me to delete the settings .ini or something but i cant find it, can you tell me exactly where it is?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Red face So fucking helpful

Bro please don't stop updating it, you're so useful to many of us <33

Btw, good work you've done here, +rep

Thanks
    [QUOTE=FAISAL32;15403210]@tmaxop , @gmuz1909

how do i change the pid to mine?

Thanks

Anti-Cheat

So, Trove has no sort of anti cheat right? or way of catching you when using external client or hacks? So as long as you don't have another video game open to get banned on, you wouldn't get banned off of Trove correct? I know they monitor some things in game, like if you are trading ridiculous amounts of glim or something, they might think your botting fish, or if you get reported for going super fast, but aside from that what should I watch for?

Also, I tried to download this, I extracted it from winrar and when I ran the exe, It came out with an error
    "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" then deletes itself...
    I know I don't actually have insufficient resources, my computer is basically a supercomputer, and I consistently run multiple games at a time. What are the exe's requirements, or is this just a bug/do I need to have something else downloaded?
    Last edited by CodeChaser; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:16 PM. Reason: Tried to download it, had a bug

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeChaser View Post
    So, Trove has no sort of anti cheat right? or way of catching you when using external client or hacks? So as long as you don't have another video game open to get banned on, you wouldn't get banned off of Trove correct? I know they monitor some things in game, like if you are trading ridiculous amounts of glim or something, they might think your botting fish, or if you get reported for going super fast, but aside from that what should I watch for?

Also, I tried to download this, I extracted it from winrar and when I ran the exe, It came out with an error
    "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" then deletes itself...
    I know I don't actually have insufficient resources, my computer is basically a supercomputer, and I consistently run multiple games at a time. What are the exe's requirements, or is this just a bug/do I need to have something else downloaded?
    i think you should open trove and log in your account and then you open the exe file thats how its works for me at least

- - - Updated - - -

hi @faisai32 can u add super jump to the next hack update?

Thanks

Arrow New Update

approval @Hennessy

* Added a simple Following bots feature upon someone's request.
    * Also added Auto Loot along with it.
    * You can control the speed of how often the bots follow.
    * Plus, you can also set the number of Blocks they can skip.

Before setting any of your accounts to follow, you first need to designate a Leader.

virustotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...fd20?nocache=1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heda View Post
    Iam using the cheat its super good but i wonder if u can make it possible maybe while using shadown huter be able to kill the dungeon boss and open the chest from outside without enter it and automatic not via mod like tracer for exemplo just run pass dungoens and just get the dungeon reward like a quicker way to get the gear up update also.

thanks allot for your work men
    i think u mean aimbot Anyway, the goal of this cheat is to make it easier to use multiple accounts at the same time, not to be an aimbot, if that's what you're implying.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FAISAL32 For This Useful Post:

KnightAnime (04-03-2024),sacsac74 (04-25-2024),TreasureSharky (04-03-2024)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Why does the cheat need ethernet acces?

So just to be safe I created a firewall rule to disable acces from the cheat to ethernet (don't be offended you never know what can be donne, and plus it got deleted by windows defender 3 times already) but the cheat does not work, as I don't know how you made it, I would like to know what kind of acces is needed by the cheat to setup a proprer firewall rule and not just blocking totaly the acces to ethernet.

And the V0.5 got instantly flagged for virus by my browser, just to let you know...

Thanks in adance for your answer,
    have a nice rest of your day.
    Last edited by komiko; 04-03-2024 at 07:09 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast