Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero666 View Post
    It's the dll2.sln file.You have to download visual studio 2019 with c++ installed and build the dll.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been using it for some time without a ban and it works fine.Regardless,the cheat is very safe but as I said the safety relies on how you inject the dll and how well your able to modify the source.Though, with any public cheat there is always a possibility of it being detected in the future,so use at your own risk.
    when i try to build the dll, i keep getting errors.
    Last edited by coloredgay; 03-08-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks

Follow instructions carefully

Quote Originally Posted by coloredgay View Post
    when i try to build the dll, i keep getting errors.
    Like i said in the post "In order to compile this, you need to update link to Interception.lib file in the project settings (in Linker)".In order to avoid errors when compiling."

I'll take you through this step by step

- open the script with Visual Studio
    - right click on Dll2 and click properties
    - go to Linker and click Additional Library Directories
    - click the dropdown arrow at the end of the box and click edit
    - double click on the white box, you will see three dots (...) will appear, click on it.
    - from there you have to choose the path to interception.lib file, like interception/library/x86 when you are done, click apply and ok.

- then at the top of the screen click Debug, choose Release, next to it click x64 choose x86, build it.

Make sure you build it as 34 bit or x86 and not 64 bit.

Before compiling the dll make sure you copy and paste the interception.lib file into your project folder otherwise you will get a different error.
    Last edited by Nero666; 03-08-2021 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks
    Like i said in the post "In order to compile this, you need to update link to Interception.lib file in the project settings (in Linker)".In order to avoid errors when compiling."

I'll take you through this step by step

- open the script with Visual Studio
    - right click on Dll2 and click properties
    - go to Linker and click Additional Library Directories
    - click the dropdown arrow at the end of the box and click edit
    - double click on the white box, you will see three dots (...) will appear, click on it.
    - from there you have to choose the path to interception.lib file, like interception/library/x86 when you are done, click apply and ok.

- then at the top of the screen click Debug, choose Release, next to it click x64 choose x86, build it.

Make sure you build it as 34 bit or x86 and not 64 bit.

Before compiling the dll make sure you copy and paste the interception.lib file into your project folder otherwise you will get a different error.
    how can i tell if it worked or not? i got the YES prompt and did the settings, however i don't really feel any different when playing valorant. i changed the colors to purple too. is there a way to tell?

Thanks
    how can i tell if it worked or not? i got the YES prompt and did the settings, however i don't really feel any different when playing valorant. i changed the colors to purple too. is there a way to tell?
    Did you install the interception driver using cmd?

Thanks
    yes i have

Thanks
    yes i have
    try running both the injector and 32 bit app as admin.See if that works,i had the same issue before but doing that fixed it.Also your resolution must be 1920 x 1080 ,windowed or fullscreen doesnt matter but still try both.Notify me if this fixes it or not.

Thanks
    bro but if I got ban is there any way to remove the ban from my pc?
    my pc still new and I don't want to make it have ban permanently in valorant

- - - Updated - - -

bro but if I got ban is there any way to remove the ban from my pc?
    my pc still new and I don't want to make it have ban permanently in valorant

Thanks
    try running both the injector and 32 bit app as admin.See if that works,i had the same issue before but doing that fixed it.Also your resolution must be 1920 x 1080 ,windowed or fullscreen doesnt matter but still try both.Notify me if this fixes it or not.
    it did not fix it, it still does nothing for me. i also just noticed that when i inject, i only can inject "Dll2.dll." however in the instructions you state i need to inject "inject me." i looked for that file name in the valorant-master folder, but it is no where to be found. is this the reason as to why it does not work?

Thanks
    it did not fix it, it still does nothing for me. i also just noticed that when i inject, i only can inject "Dll2.dll." however in the instructions you state i need to inject "inject me." i looked for that file name in the valorant-master folder, but it is no where to be found. is this the reason as to why it does not work?
    There is only one dll file and thats the dll2.I'm honestly not sure why its not working for you,if you followed the instructions to the letter ,everything should be working.My only advice is probably to try out a different injector and/or 32 bit program because thats the only thing I can see that can possibly affect the cheat.I will include a video sometime later to show the injection process and how it should be working.

Thanks
    LINK : fatal error LNK1181: não foi possível abrir o arquivo de entrada 'interception.lib'
    1>Projeto de compilação pronto "Dll2.vcxproj" -- FALHA.

how do i solve?

Thanks
    What was the reason for you not doing a tutorial in the first place ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarinfacT View Post
    What was the reason for you not doing a tutorial in the first place ?
    Everything that is needed to know is already in the thread,all you have to do is read.Don't really see a point in creating a video tutorial other than to showcase the cheat itself.Like I said this was more of a proof of concept cheat that other coders can experiment with and take inspiration from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sabbathexe View Post
    LINK : fatal error LNK1181: não foi possível abrir o arquivo de entrada 'interception.lib'
    1>Projeto de compilação pronto "Dll2.vcxproj" -- FALHA.

how do i solve?
    - abre el script con Visual Studio
    - haga clic derecho en Dll2 y haga clic en propiedades
    - vaya a Linker y haga clic en Directorios de bibliotecas adicionales
    - haga clic en la flecha desplegable al final del cuadro y haga clic en editar
    - haga doble clic en el cuadro blanco, verá aparecer tres puntos (...), haga clic en él.
    - desde allí, debe elegir la ruta al archivo interception.lib, como interception / library / x86 cuando haya terminado, haga clic en Aplicar y Aceptar.

- luego, en la parte superior de la pantalla, haga clic en Depurar, elija Liberar, junto a él, haga clic en x64, elija x86, compile.

Asegúrese de construirlo como 34 bits o x86 y no como 64 bits.

Antes de compilar el dll, asegúrese de copiar y pegar el archivo interception.lib en la carpeta de su proyecto; de lo contrario, obtendrá un error diferente

This was translated using google translate.I gave the solution to the errors to someone else in the thread using english ,just scroll up.
    Last edited by Nero666; 03-09-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    is this still undetected?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonysullysulivan View Post
    is this still undetected?
    yeah for now

Thanks
    There is only one dll file and thats the dll2.I'm honestly not sure why its not working for you,if you followed the instructions to the letter ,everything should be working.My only advice is probably to try out a different injector and/or 32 bit program because thats the only thing I can see that can possibly affect the cheat.I will include a video sometime later to show the injection process and how it should be working.
    do you have suggestions a dll injector i should use? a video would be greatly appreciated.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast