Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Maybe everyone just sucks at driving then. The whole human race sucks equally. =/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    "Everyone knows that women can't even walk and chew gum at the same time"

oh really

Talk about generalizing bullshit stereotypes. It's the same as saying Asian people can't drive. Also, you should know, there are women in almost all Racing sports, Mostly recognized in Drag and Nascar.
    asians people cant drive, its the truth
    i should know, im azn o.o
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MVchQI1cKwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MVchQI1cKwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If you come to america from a foreign country, you almost always "can't" drive.

1.Women
    2. Fat people
    3. Foreigners.

Those are the top three worst drivers.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    men die every year because of this. Majority of our women do suck at driving , which is why it gives us an overal mark to the society. But abt eating gum while walking , i can smoke and walk on high heels and talk on the fone at the same time Multitasking is for women / cook . clean . babysit . love

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    mina......from your own post, i think you just said your place is in the kitchen.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    I Just Don't Like It When Old Women Drive,They Block Up The Damn Roads And Don't Give A FUCK'S Worth OF Attention Outside their car,One Dented My Friend's Mustang GT,He Was SO Pissed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    They are stereotypes for a reason people :/
    Most of them act that way, so excuse us for thinking that you may have been part of that GREAT majority. (No offence Liz)
    Women are much worse drivers, because they when they panic they tend to freeze up rather than react and they have a lot of things that distract them (i.e. Anything shiny)
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12