Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post

I don't support none of the politicians in America, cause they're all fucking brain dead, and is he really? Unless you have really good proof of it, please do enlighten me, if not then god damn, go to white house and suck orange man's dick, cause you sound desperate.
    Biden was on stage talking about how kids play with his hairy legs when they are wet or something very similar, now if that doesn't sound creepy to you then okay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    Biden was on stage talking about how kids play with his hairy legs when they are wet or something very similar, now if that doesn't sound creepy to you then okay
    Like I said, I don't pay attention what the retarded politicians do in their free fucking time, sorry, it does sound creepy, but WTF do you want me to do? Report him for FBI and tell them to arrest his pedo ass? Fucking hell.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post

Like I said, I don't pay attention what the retarded politicians do in their free fucking time, sorry, it does sound creepy, but WTF do you want me to do? Report him for FBI and tell them to arrest his pedo ass? Fucking hell.
    I don't see why you are getting all defensive, you asked me to tell you why I think he is a pedo and so I did

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't see why you are getting all defensive, you asked me to tell you why I think he is a pedo and so I did
    I agreed with you, in what way is that being defensive? I'd say you're same about wanting trump to be relected again while being fully aware that he is a pedo.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Yeah and Trump was in a rape case in which he was accused of raping a thirteen year old girl at a Jeffrey Epstein party.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluencyy View Post
    Yeah and Trump was in a rape case in which he was accused of raping a thirteen year old girl at a Jeffrey Epstein party.
    https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFi...in_Lawsuit.pdf

eek

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

"During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but
    with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in
    the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were
    she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump,
    Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed."

It's a good thing that these are all accusations, it's not like he has a history of similar rape accusations or going on the record about how he sexually assaults women..

Last edited by Confluencyy; 09-25-2020 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    "No one touches Mr. Trump's penis without a glove"

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12