Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    yeah its definitely cool, I love new graphic based changes, always puts a hint of flavor on the server that most servers don't have, everyone always obsessed with new dungeons and new items and that's about it :P

although it would only fit for a screen like legends as you showed, if you have the feature where tier text displays in corner of every item slot containing an item with a tier in it, it might cause lag for shitty pcs xD not sure tbh, my pc just sucks so most stuff causes lag for me no matter what O.o
    Yeh I don't know about lag, but i set it to only display on uts. I know i posted this in pserver discussion but thats actually prod haha

Im not good with server work but I do like client work

Threadstarter
    "1v1 rust qs only kid"
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
    Yeh I don't know about lag, but i set it to only display on uts. I know i posted this in pserver discussion but thats actually prod haha

Im not good with server work but I do like client work
    oh that was a prod client you edited? why are you editing a prod client xD BurgerClient replacing CrazyClient?!?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    oh that was a prod client you edited? why are you editing a prod client xD BurgerClient replacing CrazyClient?!?!
    Haha probs not, but I don't know if there would be any interest for a QoL improved client (like just improvements no hacks). Plus it would be easy to convert to a pserver client since there wouldnt be any hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you ever need a spriter of sorts, i can help out. I love rotmg servers and i want to see them back. I do not have a lot of time tho since i have uni but i can find some time but yea just a suggestion. Anyways keep working on it, love the way it looks so far!
    I'm a weeb (∩•╭╮•)⊃━☆゚.*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    check dms
    Last edited by ZeusAlmighty; 12-24-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Threadstarter
    "1v1 rust qs only kid"
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
    check dms
    bruh wtf its like zeus himself in the clouds sent you to reply to this thread because look at the source im using as of fking 2 days ago LOL
    so fking ironic god dammit but yeah I figured since I don't plan on hosting server and don't need to worry about performance I suppose, that im better off using this source to create content since im more familiar with MySQL than redis and more familiar with this client than the build NR core client is and edit: yes I know they aren't centered in the frame its bothering me too xd
    Last edited by Riigged; 12-24-2019 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    18 hours and no replies omegalul I want this section to be active again >.<
    Lol Im still lingering with questions xD
    Good Day.

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    *le wild bog is hunting in his natural habitat....le wild bog sees pray...le wild bog uses HACK....le wild bog wins....le wild bog is evolving....le wild bog is now le wild gob*

LE WILD BOG IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

LE WILD GOB IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

TEH FINAL EVOLUTION OF LE WILD BOG : POKEDEX ENTRY

Threadstarter
    &quot;1v1 rust qs only kid&quot;
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    im still working on dis project if anyone was curious, just too lazy to show it off. ive resorted to a separate source for more flexibility in terms of what im capable of doing, I wasn't able to do much on nillys source for certain reasons, but since I have turned to a source I am more familiar with, everything has been going smooth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I would love to see this section revived. I think it would give others and myself more of a reason to even try to create a private server for this ancient game... I thought to even go out of my way to write a better server source but knowing how long it would take and the effort that would have to be put in to it wouldn't be worth it there is no apparent interest, at least on the surface.

In The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    May the universe has mercy on you

Threadstarter
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
    Long time no see
    yessir, noticed you have 1337 thanks, that's pretty 1337

if anyone is curious nothing going 2 be posted on this project cuz its really pointless showing it off to dead section lmao, I was hoping that I could show off some work and that maybe others would also show off some work and maybe that could lead to a possible boost in activity in this section but I guess not lmao, but im still showing it off in a few pserver ******* channels every now and then, so maybe some of u will catch me hue hue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tomgie50 View Post
    I would love to see this section revived. I think it would give others and myself more of a reason to even try to create a private server for this ancient game... I thought to even go out of my way to write a better server source but knowing how long it would take and the effort that would have to be put in to it wouldn't be worth it there is no apparent interest, at least on the surface.
    well if you are interested in joining a team, there are plenty that are looking for work last time I checked, and youre right, starting a project like that definitely is not worth it in todays time, but as of right now I know Slendergo and Devwarlt are writing a source from scratch for 2nd version of existing server "Talismans Kingdom", so if you can find a way to get in touch with them, maybe you can help them out if you can prove your skillset to them, they work professionally using Bitbucket, or ******, not sure. And theres a few other servers that lack developers such as Shots Realm (its doing a good job, but Shot himself is the only dev basically, which is what I meant by lacks devs) which is using Nillys actual source, not Nillys Core source, Nilly gave him the source before shutting Nillys Realm down and gave him permission to run a server with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGuuy View Post
    May the universe has mercy on you
    not sure what this means or who this is directed towards but thanks lmao

Thanks
    Never really talked but I've played pservers since ROTMG Tool came out and everyone was flipping their shit

Thanks
    Welp you got me to try out something I haven't done before a simple creation thing called spriting hehe. Now i know i suck at it but i think im kinda proud of the thing I made even though handle is kinda boring and its kinda simplistic but I took inspiration from terraria's True Excalibur and Sky Fracture so I made up the name Omega Fracture. Now I guess it would works as a melee sword but I think it looks more like a dagger tho it could be a wand due to Sky Fracture also being a staff.
    Last edited by homopaska100; 04-15-2020 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Feel like im doing something wrong here tried to attach pic seems to not be showing up

Threadstarter
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by homopaska100 View Post
    Welp you got me to try out something I haven't done before a simple creation thing called spriting hehe. Now i know i suck at it but i think im kinda proud of the thing I made even though handle is kinda boring and its kinda simplistic but I took inspiration from terraria's True Excalibur and Sky Fracture so I made up the name Omega Fracture. Now I guess it would works as a melee sword but I think it looks more like a dagger tho it could be a wand due to Sky Fracture also being a staff.
    Nice haha yeah items can be a bit time consuming, more than what most would expect, I hate doing them myself because of how repetitive they are but its still fun to add your own items, I still get a thrill adding in new items and testing them out.
    I also saw your edit on how you tried adding a picture, I think it may be due to your post count, something like less than 10 posts cant post URLs or attachments. Try posting a link and just putting spaces inbetween the .com and whatever.

This is something I made last night actually for a friend who runs a server called Shots Realm lol, made it as silly as I possibly could on purpose :3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast