Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Looks even uglier.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VividlessGaming View Post
    Only if they added a feature where you can select the UI you want. From the old UI to the new UI. This includes in-game HUD/UI too.
    "They can only do this if I get what I want too!" OUT GET OUT, SCRAM! LEAVE! AMSCRAY! SKADADDLE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    You're all being fucking children.

It's not your fucking game. Stop bashing Nexon because they're doing what they want with their game. It's time to jump off the fucking bandwagon. If you don't like where CA is going, stop playing and stop posting in the CA section.

It's not like a new interface will make everyone mass suicide.

Remember, we're the guys who break Nexons TOS for shits n giggles, our opinions don't mean jack shit to Nexon. So the question is, why bitch about it other than to boost your post count? (This applies to everyone hating, not just you Zoidberg)

So for the love of God, quit or play. If you're going to quit, DO IT, don't just say "Im done with this shit! Nexon never listens! "

Adapt or die. That is life's grand ultimatum.
    Someone got hypnotized by Nexon...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post

Someone got hypnotized by Nexon...
    No, I'm tired of fucking hypocrites and fuckers who wont do what they say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The 2nd UI was my favourite tbh.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I wait I first wanna try this UI.... and next say my opinion but probably it sucks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well, once this update releases we could just reskin the UI anyways. I just hope the HUD also gets an update and they fix some of their broken game mechanics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh my god. I haven't played this game since 2009. Oh how it has changed. Might have to log into some of my accounts and see what I have left. This however is troublesome. I remember the original UI. So much better looking than this. I am totally surprised this game is still around. Do a lot of people still play it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You're all being fucking children.

It's not your fucking game. Stop bashing Nexon because they're doing what they want with their game. It's time to jump off the fucking bandwagon. If you don't like where CA is going, stop playing and stop posting in the CA section.

It's not like a new interface will make everyone mass suicide.

Remember, we're the guys who break Nexons TOS for shits n giggles, our opinions don't mean jack shit to Nexon. So the question is, why bitch about it other than to boost your post count? (This applies to everyone hating, not just you Zoidberg)

So for the love of God, quit or play. If you're going to quit, DO IT, don't just say "Im done with this shit! Nexon never listens! "

Adapt or die. That is life's grand ultimatum.
    This is the best post i seen so far from this forum and nexons forum i agree with everything she just said. This new UI is not gonna approve your gameplay its just gonna give combat arms a new look just like the second UI they have and im pretty sure everybody is used to that one, now everybody needs to get use to this new one
    Last edited by Biggboi16; 05-11-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    That's because the same people who have money to blow on VIP hacks, also have money to blow on NX.
    The people that blow money on vip hacks waste their money because they also blow money on nx which is also a waste of money because they get banned in the end .

I like Flengo <3.

Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat- View Post
    Oh my god. I haven't played this game since 2009. Oh how it has changed. Might have to log into some of my accounts and see what I have left. This however is troublesome. I remember the original UI. So much better looking than this. I am totally surprised this game is still around. Do a lot of people still play it?
    The amount of players in-game has dropped significantly compared to last year. A year ago, there was actually a lot of people playing, but that was back then when public mods/bypasses was available and Kalika and Khali were the forum CMs.

After Nexon did their massive ban sweep and banned thousands of players, hackers, modders, and legit players, the game started falling apart. I've known quite a few people who were banned for no apparent reason, and have been unable to get their banned account back due to Nexon's new policies.

Combat Arms is only barely holding on by a string now, and you can tell Nexon is getting real desperate to get more players and make more money off this game. It's only a matter of time before the game switches companies or closes for good if Nexon keeps up their bullshit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adoramereku For This Useful Post:

mastalol (05-25-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adoramereku View Post
    The amount of players in-game has dropped significantly compared to last year. A year ago, there was actually a lot of people playing, but that was back then when public mods/bypasses was available and Kalika and Khali were the forum CMs.

After Nexon did their massive ban sweep and banned thousands of players, hackers, modders, and legit players, the game started falling apart. I've known quite a few people who were banned for no apparent reason, and have been unable to get their banned account back due to Nexon's new policies.

Combat Arms is only barely holding on by a string now, and you can tell Nexon is getting real desperate to get more players and make more money off this game. It's only a matter of time before the game switches companies or closes for good if Nexon keeps up their bullshit.
    just an FYI, bravo always have 4 "full" channels, papa nearly always has 1 "full" channel. CW channels are always filled.

So in reality, in the passed two years, nexon lost ~2 channels worth of papa
    ~1 channel worth of bravo.
    ~3 channels of golf.

Which in total is roughly 4.8k players lost.

It still has over 10k during school days\hours. Weekends it bumps up to around 15-22k

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    just an FYI, bravo always have 4 "full" channels, papa nearly always has 1 "full" channel. CW channels are always filled.

So in reality, in the passed two years, nexon lost ~2 channels worth of papa
    ~1 channel worth of bravo.
    ~3 channels of golf.

Which in total is roughly 4.8k players lost.

It still has over 10k during school days\hours. Weekends it bumps up to around 15-22k
    Just because they have a decent amount, doesn't mean it's gonna stay that way.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Biggboi16 View Post
    This is the best post i seen so far from this forum and nexons forum i agree with everything he juat said. This new UI is not gonna approve your gameplay its just gonna give combat arms a new look just like the second UI they have and im pretty sure everybody is used to that one, now everybody needs to get use to this new one
    luls, you referred to jr as 'he'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat- View Post
    About 5 million players and counting I think, it is a crappy game now though.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

About 5 million players and counting I think, it is a crappy game now though.

5 million people do not still play Combat Arms. 5 million people have played Combat Arms. Also for a game that old, 5 million players isn't that successful. Although the last time I played it the lobbies were still jam packed full of people.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast