Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xxRayquaza View Post
    It sounds like useless feature, to me. But then again, I don't blow people up. If you prefer blowing people up, then you should atleast be capable of accepting, you getting bad sports. If you try dodging bad sports, then don't blow people up.
    There are other reasons to have the ability to remove bad sport, because you can get flagged as a bad sport for many reasons. Some annoying player and his friends keeps chasing you with armored cars and the only way to get rid of them is blowing them up? Bad sport. You keep winning in deathmatches, and the sore losers report you too often because of that? Bad sport. Dropping missions too often because you have a poor internet connection or rockstars servers are having a bad day? Bad sport.

There are many reasons to have a bad sport option in a menu, not just because I enjoy playing the game by blowing people up, which is just as valid as people sitting at benny's in their souped up lowriders doing nothing but stand around.
    Last edited by arliandebiaz; 10-21-2015 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by dubel93 View Post
    guys how much money i can spawn with crows in a day with injectors cheat to not get banned?
    I would say just dont spawn to much at once...also if you dont want to risk a bann then stop searching for mods man

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arliandebiaz View Post
    There are other reasons to have the ability to remove bad sport, because you can get flagged as a bad sport for many reasons. Some annoying player and his friends keeps chasing you with armored cars and the only way to get rid of them is blowing them up? Bad sport.
    This is the only "typical" reason to get bad sports, compared to the other ways of receiving bad sports that you mentioned. Which is still, not worth to include any feature to remove bad sports, imo.

And also, just because you blow someone up 1-4 times, who irritate you or your friends, with their armored vehicle. Then your bad status usually disappears pretty quick. I killed someone who was taunting me by crashing into me and shooting me - and I killed him like 4-6 times, and my bad status disappeared pretty quick, i'd say.

There are many reasons to have a bad sport option in a menu, not just because I enjoy playing the game by blowing people up, which is just as valid as people sitting at benny's in their souped up lowriders doing nothing but stand around.
    And yes, they stand - which is probably, because they are looking at other people's cars or just stand up in general. That still does not include a reason to blow them all up, just for entertainment purposes and then request a feature to remove bad sports, just so you can continuesly blow people up.

Sure - I can somewhat, see the entertaining part in blowing people up. But, i'd find it annoying if there was someone who wanted to irritate a larger group of players, or just one player due to your lack of entertainment. I still find you getting bad sports, as a suitable punishment for blowing up people. But, do you believe it's unfair that you received bad sports, or that it's wrong to give you bad sports?

If you do not find "bad sports" being wrongfully given to you, and you understand why you have received bad sports - then you should atleast be capable of accepting that punishment for that kind of entertainment, that you seek.
    Last edited by xxRayquaza; 10-21-2015 at 05:40 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xxRayquaza For This Useful Post:

whysohard (10-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by whysohard View Post
    Please have patience dude,not everyone is sitting 24/7 behind the keyboard..
    It was a joke man just let it go i thought it was quite funny actually

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tucker20011 For This Useful Post:

whysohard (10-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Jesus... the people in here... It's not like GTA Online is going anywhere soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by okimhere View Post
    Jesus... the people in here... It's not like GTA Online is going anywhere soon.
    hahahaha you never know man....i think like 80% of the online players are banned soon XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Question, if we don't have the 10 Key portion on our keyboards are we SOL or are we able to rebind those keys? Thanks and I'm looking forward to an approval

Thanks
    Question, if we don't have the 10 Key portion on our keyboards are we SOL or are we able to rebind those keys? Thanks and I'm looking forward to an approval
    If you're using an old laptop you can hit FN and the letter that goes with that number I'm sure. It would be the same as every other menu that uses the numpad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xxRayquaza View Post
    If you do not find "bad sports" being wrongfully given to you, and you understand why you have received bad sports - then you should atleast be capable of accepting that punishment for that kind of entertainment, that you seek.
    In my opinion, Rockstar made a massive mistake introducing the bad sport system. Punishing people for playing the game a way in which they have been allowed too? That's stupid. It's pretty silly that you insist that these people who stand around in combat mode are okay to do so, as this is the 'correct' way to play the game from your opinion, but it's not a legitimate way to play the game by blowing up these people? If it wasn't meant to happen, Rockstar should and would have simply made it impossible to destroy other players cars.

It seems like a half-baked fix to stop people from crying too much from being blown up, when Passive mode is already the fix to this. And yes, people should be expected to use passive mode if they don't want to get blown up. It's your fault if you stand around in combat mode and get blown up, it's not the person blowing you up who's a fault. Punishing someone for playing the game in a way which has been allowed from the get-go is an extremely poor gameplay decision.

Anyway, I wont continue arguing as it's getting off-topic and frankly, I find people who insist that 'your playing the game wrong!' can't be reasoned with. I simply hope this gets approved soon and includes a Bad Sport remover, just like the 20 other menu's before it included it in theirs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to arliandebiaz For This Useful Post:

kylizzle69 (10-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooof View Post
    If you're using an old laptop you can hit FN and the letter that goes with that number I'm sure. It would be the same as every other menu that uses the numpad
    I'm using a 10-Keyless Keyboard (CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid) so I don't believe this is an option for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    In my opinion, Rockstar made a massive mistake introducing the bad sport system. Punishing people for playing the game a way in which they have been allowed too? That's stupid. It's pretty silly that you insist that these people who stand around in combat mode are okay to do so, as this is the 'correct' way to play the game from your opinion, but it's not a legitimate way to play the game by blowing up these people? If it wasn't meant to happen, Rockstar should and would have simply made it impossible to destroy other players cars.

It seems like a half-baked fix to stop people from crying too much from being blown up, when Passive mode is already the fix to this. And yes, people should be expected to use passive mode if they don't want to get blown up. It's your fault if you stand around in combat mode and get blown up, it's not the person blowing you up who's a fault. Punishing someone for playing the game in a way which has been allowed from the get-go is an extremely poor gameplay decision.

Anyway, I wont continue arguing as it's getting off-topic and frankly, I find people who insist that 'your playing the game wrong!' can't be reasoned with. I simply hope this gets approved soon and includes a Bad Sport remover, just like the 20 other menu's before it included it in theirs.
    Agreed. Why does this option make people so upset? There should be options that cater to everyone. This mod wasn't just made for a specific group of people. If I could give you an upvote I would. So here is an imaginary Upvote

Thanks
    I'm using a 10-Keyless Keyboard (CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid) so I don't believe this is an option for me.
    It does not work with the xbox control and am unable to find any keys on the keyboard it works with so you're out of luck

Thanks
    Mhm. I also, don't find people who is in need of aggressive actions, not being able to be reasoned with, either. I also hope this gets approved soon, but don't include a Bad Sport remover - for various reasons.

The reason, Rockstar didn't made it impossible to destroy people's vehicles, is because then some people would probably complain. But it wouldnt' be funny for people, who are forced to enter passive mode, just to not being blown. Which is probably, why they choose to include the Bad sport system. Then you can play against other people who finds it funny to shoot people, instead of trying to reach to the group of players, who do not find it entertaining.

Oh yeah, there's no such thing as "Combat mode" - It's rather, just "Normal mode", really. You're not forced to kill anyone. It's a choice, you have and you have so many choices within the game, which is great because it expands the opportunities that you have within the game, which is what makes it a great game to play.

I don't really wanna argue further about this thing, because there's litteraly no reason to - since neither you or I, will change opinion anytime soon. However, what I can give you as a tip, to avoid Bad Sports is: Kill fewer people. Try blowing up less people than you usually do. Try socialize in Gta Online, it's funnier than you'd imagine.

Have a nice evening.
    Last edited by xxRayquaza; 10-21-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooof View Post
    It does not work with the xbox control and am unable to find any keys on the keyboard it works with so you're out of luck
    Damn, I hope this isn't the case lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Passive mode is so idiotic why didn't R* just put a friendly fire option in setting so you can join a session with it on or off bad sport restarted aswell that's all i see in GTAO is little kids with amoured vehicles spawn killing everyone i love blowing them up when they keep trolling everyone then they spit their dummy out and start crying because they got blown up lol.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kylizzle69 For This Useful Post:

Knightaur (10-21-2015)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast